46. Endings *

tw: possessiveness, ownership, Dom!sub, choking, crying, degradation.
If any of these tws make you uncomfortable, please skip to the end of the chapter.

_________________________________________________

Jealousy wasn't an emotion Giovanni had felt a lot in his life. Being the oldest of three, his siblings where usually more jealous of him then he was of them.

So when Giovanni did feel jealous, it took over his entire being. It would hold onto him for days, weeks even. And Arabella not knowing, or caring, made it worse for the man.

He was in the process of making lunch for them whilst Arabella was unpacking, and she could faintly hear loud noises from downstairs. She patted down the stairs then, turning to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" She asked the man. Giovanni didn't turn, he merely stood, not a word spoken. Arabella sighed, taking a few steps towards him, "What are you mad about?"

"Nothing, I'm not mad,"

"Yes, you are,"

He groaned softly, stepping from her as he went to the fridge, not sparing her a moment of his time. Arabella rolled her eyes, looping her arms around his large, naked back. His skin was hot and brown against her face. She inhaled deeply, "Can we talk?"

"Talk about what? We have nothing to talk about, yeah?"

"Talk about why you're mad,"

"As I said, Arabella. I'm not mad," He grunted out, gently prying her arms from him, making his way back to the ingredients after slamming the fridge door. "You're acting like a teenager," She murmured.

Giovanni stilled, the muscles in his back twitching and tightening, making his skin ripple with their movements. Slowly, the man turned to face her, with his held tightly in front of his stomach, the tips of his fingers turning pale white.

"What?" Giovanni sneered, his eyes holding her gaze. Arabella nodded, "Like a teenager who didn't get his way,"

"You're not making me any less mad,"

She raised a challenging brow, "Adults talk shit out, teenagers act out. Are you a teenager or a fucking adult, Giovanni?"

His eyes narrowed, and he took a slow step towards her, like a tiger approaching its prey. She swallowed, looking up at the man. He nodded slowly, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth.

"I'm not the one acting like a fucking teenager, Arabella. You danced with three different men last night, and you think I wouldn't be pissed?"

She exhaled a hard, annoyed breath. "I was just dancing! How can you be pissed about that whilst you didn't care enough to dance with me?"

Giovanni raised his chin, fire blazing in his eyes, his jaw set.

"Lower your voice,"

She was the one to still now, her lips parting as she pinched her brows together, frowning up at the behemoth. She swallowed, putting her hands on his hips.

"Make me," She countered.

A cunning, evil smirk flashed across his face, the fire in his grey eyes only glowing brighter now, the muscles in his torso growing stiff, rigid.

A moment of silence passed over them before Giovanni's hand snaked to her throat, stepping forward and pressing her back against the fridge, his hand squeezing the sides.