27. Everything *

tw: Smut. Crying. V slight degrading. Also slight Dom!sub vibes. Knives.
If any of these tw make you uncomfortable, please don't read this chapter.

__________________________________________________

"Punish?" She breathed.

Giovanni nodded, clenching his hands into fists at his sides. His eyes were melted pools of steel, holding her firm under his gaze like a pair of handcuffs on her wrists.

"Yes, punish. I have to make sure you remember to never roll your eyes at me again,"

"I-I won't," She whispered, licking her lips as nervousness crept into her chest. Her back was pressed flush to the cold black wall and she still looked up at him even know she had heels on.

The man took a step forward, making her tilt her chin upwards. The corner of his mouth tugged up into a cocky, sinister smirk. His hand reached up and as gentle as a feather falling to the ground, or as gentle as wrapping a Cashmere blanket around your naked shoulders, he moved a strand of her from her face, pushing it behind her ear.

"Your beauty will forever remain unmatched, darling. You're too pure for this world, to pure for me." He whispered, his voice was darker, lower, almost sad.

"I'm sin in human form, I do not deserve you."

"You deserve everything," She replied in a whisper, heart fluttering at his confession.

"You are everything, mi amore, I do not deserve everything, so I do not deserve you. You are the stars and the darkness and I've longed for years to find a person, man or woman, who makes me feel as you do."

"As cliché as my words sound, you are my sun, but I am not your moon. I am a mere man and whenever you shine too bright, I cannot help but look away in fear you might burn me,"

Arabella shook her head. Giovanni smiled gently, cupping her cheek as he leaned forward, his lips inches from hers.

"But I cannot falter away from your brightness anymore, darling. Let me show you how the sun deserves to be treated,"

Arabella swallowed hard, parting her lips, "Show me, Giovanni," She whispered. And upon hearing her breathless whisper of consent, Giovanni parted his lips and latched onto hers, kissing her with everything he had.

She moaned against his lips, sending the man's heart into orbit by the noise. His hands travelled to the back of her neck and he tilted her head higher, straightening his back as he bended his neck, pressing his front against her.

Her hands gripped his stubble covered jaw, trying to pull him even closer than he was. His hands travelled all over her skin; from her neck to her throat and her cheek, down to over her collarbone and down her waist, feeling the silk failing at keeping the heat from her body at bay.

And when Giovanni pulled away slightly and the girl whimpered almost pathetically, he groaned huskily, snapping his forearm flush to her back and his hand clutching her waist, lifting her from the floor.

Instinctively, the sun wrapped her legs around his hips and she pressed a kiss against the corner of his mouth before she looked down at him, her nervousness clear on her blushing face.

Giovanni turned and his long legs carried her to his bedroom, using his free hand to open the door once he reached it.

Arabella instantly smelled his signature cologne and it warmed her chest. She didn't get time to look around her, Giovanni had dropped her on the plush, soft mattress. She noticed black silk sheets, and when she saw the man switch on the bedside table lamp, she looked around for a second before she found his eyes again.