31. God

tw: Violence.

Giovanni was one-hundred percent sure he was losing his mind.

He was sat in a meeting with a few representatives and colleagues concerning his investments to their businesses. His assistant, Milo was speaking quickly, making sure all of them knew that Giovanni couldn't have his name dragged through shit like they had been doing.

Then they started arguing, and arguing, and fucking arguing. They couldn't stop. No matter how much Milo tried to contain the situation, the old fat men couldn't stop fucking talking.

Giovanni was grinding his teeth as he stared out of the large window, watching the droplets of rain roll down the window.

Giovanni inhaled when he noticed they were getting louder. He turned his attention back to them, lifting his hand and with a silent snap of his fingers, their mouths snapped shut.

"I'm pulling my investment from your businesses. I cannot be put in a position where I have to make sure everything said about me is strictly positive." He said, standing. "Your businesses are foul, and tainted. I will not associate my name with your disgusting work. We're done,"

Just as he made his way out of the meeting room, Giovanni's phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Armani,"

"G-Gio? I need you,"

Anger, bright and red and fucking hot bubbled through his veins to his ears upon hearing Arabella's voice. Memories of her past words flashed in his head and the man stopped in the middle of the hallway, staring out in front of him.

"Talk to me, baby. What's wrong?" He whispered, hid fingers loosening his tie.

"I- Come to the factory out of t-town please,"

"Baby, are you alone?"

Arabella's soft whimper came through the phone and she paused, silence coming through the phone and into his ear, only warming the anger more.

"Y-yes,"

A fucking lie.

"I'll be there in two," He said, and then he heard the call end.

The man clenched his fists tightly at his side. His long legs carried him quick as he made his way outside the building, ignoring the plethora of questions being thrown at him by his employees.

Anger and panic don't mix well for Giovanni.

He handles everything twice as rough and when the handle to his car didn't want to work, the man wasted no time in thinking of punching his window out, opening the door from the inside.

His hand bled and small glass pieces sat in the cuts, but he ignored the pain. His breaths were shallow and sharp as he swerved onto the road, pressing the small black button on his steering wheel, hearing the secret compartment sliding open behind him.

The back seats lifted and without looking, the man pulled out an M4 Carbine, putting it between his legs as he reached behind him again, pulling the magazine from the hole before he punched it in, throwing it next to him on the passenger seat.

He dialed Enzo's number, holding the phone to his ear.

"Boss?"

"Get the men loaded and in position, we're going to fucking war,"