28. Mirror *

Tw: This is part 2 of the smut. Choking. Crying. Begging. Slight degrading, slight Dom!sub vibes.
you know the drill, if this makes you uncomfortable, skip.

_________________________________________________

"Good girl," Giovanni praised, pressing a kiss to her cheek before he straightened back up again.

Arabella waited for what felt like hours. Finally, she felt him prod at her hole again. She leaned forward, pressing her chest against the mattress, making her ass lift higher.

"Just like that, darling. You're doing so good," The man praised, "You remember your safeword, I hope?"

"Mhm, red."

Giovanni's fingers gripped her hips, "Brava ragazza,"
[Good girl]

Giovanni pushed past her folds then, his hips connecting with her ass. She moaned and gripped the bedsheets, fullness making her close her eyes as she bit her lip.

"Fuck, baby. So tight and perfect for me, aren't you?"

She merely hummed in agreement. Giovanni started slow, pushing in and out, pulling the moans from her. He threw his head back, Italian spilling from his mouth in a whisper.

Giovanni was growing impatient. His thrusts gained speed and he bottomed out inside of her everytime, making her back slightly curve upwards, feeling him deeper than ever.

The man reached around, leaning down next to her ear. His large hand pressed on her stomach as he held himself deep in her.

"You feel that? You feel how deep I am?" He mumbled. He received a weak moan from her, her eyes shut tightly. "You want me deeper, yeah? Want daddy to fuck you till you break?"

She nodded quickly, frantically, "Yes, please, please,"

He smirked, his hands pressing her waist down, putting his weight on her. Then his thrusts turned mad, her voice cracking as she moaned after each thrust. Giovanni swore under his breath as he felt her clench around her, and his sharp, short thrusts sped up as he drew her closer to her second orgasm.

And when she reached back, her moans growing louder and more needy, Giovanni grabbed her wrists, pinning them behind her back. Arabella's moans turned to words as she begged.

"Please, god," She mewled, "Just like that,"

"Say my name, doll,"

She groaned, pushing her face into the mattress, "Gio—"

He smirked, "Good girl," He muttered, pulling out of her before he slammed back in, accentuating each thrust with: "Roll your eyes at me again, and you'll be walking with a limp for the rest of the fucking year, baby."

She gasped, and then Giovanni felt her walls tighten around him, and Arabella almost groaned out when she felt him slow down, cutting her oncoming release short. Her wrists were released and she pressed herself up with her forearms.

He pulled out from her once again, making her groan in frustration. She felt him grab ahold of the back of her neck and he roughly tugged her up, pulling her flush to his chest as she yelped.

He turned them, pushing her onto the chair from before, making her knees press onto the seat part, her chest pressed against the back of it. In front of her was a mirror on his opened closet door and she could see him look at her with his eyes heavy, lust making them droop.

He bended down, moving strands of hair from her ear and he whispered:

"You're going to look at how fucking beautiful you look whilst you take me, and if I see you close your eyes or look away, I'll edge you for the rest of the night. Understood?"

"Yes,"

"Yes what?"

She smiled at him through the mirror, making him raise his brow, "Yes daddy. Understood,"

A smile flashed across his lips. He positioned himself behind her, his eyes never leaving hers through the mirror. To say Arabella was embarrassed would be an understatement. Her cheeks were bright red, and her eyeliner and mascara was smudged below her eyes.

She saw him clench his jaw as he pushed into her. She moaned, resting her cheek on her hands, watching her lover through the mirror. His thrusts didn't start slow, they were quick the second he entered her.

She panted with each thrust, her orgasm steady approaching her again. She felt it deep in her belly, making her throb around his cock. Watching him fuck her through the mirror only made it arrive quicker, and she licked her lips before she asked:

"Can I—?"

"No."

She groaned, clamping down on her bottom lip as she balled her hands into fists, trying to keep the feeling she needed so bad at bay.

Then, he leaned forward, his hand circling around her throat as he squeezed the sides, "Look at you, baby. Look how good you look while I fuck you, look at your pretty eyes fill with tears for me,"

She whimpered, her face warming up from his choking and her blush. "You wanna cum for me? Hm?"

She nodded quickly, making Giovanni smile at her through their reflections. "So pretty. Go ahead, love. Cum on my cock,"

His thrusts sped up once again but he kept his hand on her throat and when she clenched around him, his other hand circled around and his two middle fingers latched onto her clit, rubbing circles on her sensitive button.

Arabella's scream was muffled by her hand as she slapped it over her mouth. Her eyes closed on their own, but the rolling of her eyes soon followed as she came, her legs shaking from his rubbing. Her orgasm ripped through her, making her bite onto the skin of her palm.

"Good girl." He praised in a whisper, pressing a kiss against her temple.

He released her throat and the girl went limp, merely looking at him through the mirror as he continued fucking her, chasing his own release.

It followed soon after hers. The sight made her part her lips, watching as Giovanni came. His eyes fell shut and his jaw slacked, his lips parted as throaty groans and curse words left him.

He had a crushing grip on her waist, the muscles on his torso and biceps rippled and she spotted the veins in his forearms standing more from his skin than normal.

The man exhaled deeply as he dropped forward, his hands gripping the chair on either side of her. She smiled lazily at him and he shot one back before he pulled out, inhaling sharply through gritted teeth. He closed his arm around her waist and effortlessly lifted her, throwing both of them on the mattress.

She pressed her face into his chest, hiding her blushing face. "You did so good, baby. So fucking good," He breathed, smoothing the top of her hair.

She hummed, successfully hiding her smile in his skin. "Come, baby. Let's go shower, yeah?" He said, pulling her up with him.

The sun and her lover showered, washing eachothers hair. They laughed so hard that Arabella started ignoring him after a while, afraid if she didn't, she would laugh so hard she cried.

They stayed up until three that morning, making food and Giovanni bended her over the counter and much to her protesting, he fucked her in his penthouse kitchen.

But now they were layed in bed, wrapped in eachothers arms and warmth. Arabella and Giovanni faced eachother, and the sun drew soft, delicate flowers across his cheek, and the man stared deep into her eyes, praying to God to never take his Sun from him.