Stupid Jack

Authors note: Pronounciations

Ambre= aam-ber
Ages: 21

Anais= aa-na-ees
Ages: 18

Alizee= aa-lee-zay
Ages: 13

Aliane= aa-lee-an
Ages: 13

Aimee= aye-mee
Ages: 8

AMBRE

"Ambre!" My sisters were home before I could get home. But they lingered in the driveway. Their mouths wide open and staring at my new loaned car. Anais bound over to me. An uneasy look on her face. " Ambre...What is this? Where did it come from? Are you...crazy?" Anais spoke slowly as if I were dumb. I couldn't help the bubbly laugh that erupted from my chest. "Anais I didn't buy this. I would never! I know we can't afford it!" Anais looked at me skeptically. "So then how did you get it!?" She asked me crossing her arms. Jeez. Someones got her panties in a bunch. "Anais, Alizee, Aliane, and Aimee let's go inside. I have some news for you guys. Might be bitter for some of you and exciting for the rest. "

The twins and Aimee listened immediately to what I said and filed into the house but Anais still stood looking at me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth "Bitch come on, I said I was gonna explain." I grabbed her still-folded arms and pulled her into the house. The twins sat on the couch while Aimee sat at their feet. Like a perfect family portrait. Those three adored each other. Anais hurried to sit in the recliner and then she looked up expectantly at me. I sighed. " Alright so, you guys might be wondering how come I have a bright cherry-colored Ferrari resting in our driveway?" The twins nodded in a synchronized way. "Well, all I have to say is that, from the next week going on...we are rich! We don't have to worry about anything ever again! College, Food, Luxury. You don't have to worry your little heads about anything!"

"What?" Anais asked me, an incredulous look plastered on her face. The twins and Aimee had their jaws to the ground. "Guys I have a job now...We have to move from France...to America." Their jaws fell closer to the ground. "Wait a minute so, you're saying out of nowhere you have a job and now we can travel and not worry about expenses?" Anais asked me. The incredulous look was still visible on her face. "yes guys our lives are changing. Changing for the better." They all nodded and smiled. "How long will we be staying in America? When will we be back." Little Aimee asked me, a furrow tickled her brow. Shit.

"Um...so we will not be returning to France anytime soon you guys." Aimee's face fell. "It's a company and they have put me in charge. So we have to stay so I can look after it." I looked around the room at every one of their faces. Aimee looked on the brink of tears, Anais still looked confused and the twins were still in shock. "Come on guys it's going to be awesome!" Anais smiled. "Okay if you say so. We trust you" Her voice was soft. Aimee came up to me and hugged me tightly. Tears running down her face. " I'm just sad that I won't see my friends, but I can always make some when we move." Aimee wiped her face and managed a sweet smile.

I smiled down at her. I was tempted to do a happy dance. The worst part was over. " Alright, who wants some spaghetti!" Anais boomed before running to the kitchen the twins rushed behind her trying to outrun each other. Aimee let out a loud squeal before following after them. It was then that I allowed myself to take the deep breath I longed for. I head to my room to change out of my clothes when I realize. I don't even know anything about the company. What does this company even sell? I have to ask Mr. DeRose tomorrow. I forgot to get his number. I reach for my purse and reach inside for my phone if he called later I could save the number.

I grabbed my phone and froze when a clattering noise intruded the silence in my room. The lost pen from the handsome stranger. A small smile played on my lips as I remember the flush of blood that tinged his cheeks. It was so adorable. I could tell right away that he was different from most men. Shy, Quiet, and dare I say obedient. A surge of pleasure coursed through my body as the thought clouded my mind. Dirty thoughts of the blushing man polluted my mind. I gasp, feeling guilty when a knock at the door pulls me from my fantasies. I put the pen back into my purse. " Who is it?" I called out a little frustrated with the disturbance. "It's Alizee! Dinner is almost ready!"

"Alright, thanks Alizee!" I relaxed when I heard Alizee's feet thumping back down the stairs. I sigh and head to the bathroom my bathrobe in my arms. I turned on the tub and added my favorite cherry bomb. I undress and lower myself in the warm water. Today has been the weirdest day of my life. An old man gets knocked down by a taxi. I missed my final exams because I helped him. My car gets towed. I bump into a sexy blushing man. Some lady drops her papers which lands me a fricking job. In America! My life is usually really boring. I guess it's not going to be that way this day forward.

I finish taking a bath and head back to my room. I lather a thin layer of my favorite cherry lotion on my body. I dress in a bright red camisole and some white cotton shorts. Comfy. The smell of delicious Spaghetti reaches my nose. My mouth starts to water immediately. "Ambre come sit! The spaghetti is extra spicy today!" Aimee called out to me, patting the chair next to her. I smile sweetly at her and Make my way over to her. A heaping and steaming pile of spaghetti is sitting in front of me. Anais, Aimee, and the twin's have already started eating.

" Well, Ambre how did the tests go?" Anais asked me, her eyebrows raised. Oh fuck. I didn't tell them. " Okay so, I missed it." Anais's eyes widened. " You missed the test? How did you get a job then? You don't have your certificate yet." I took a deep breath and explained all the crazy events that happened to me. Aliane began to laugh when I explained the cute blushing man who stumbled and stuttered. " Wow, today has been weird for you" Anais spoke slowly. Then her eyes began to water. Everyone at the table stopped talking and looked at her. " What wrong Ana?" Aimee's little voice asked Anais softly. Anais sniffled before answering. "Jack went behind my back and kissed Sheryl!-" She nearly finished her sentence before a wretched sob wracked through her body. Alizee and Aliane the closes to her hugged her tightly to them.

I felt my heart start to pound hard. Anger coursing through my body. Jack was a stupid excuse of a man. Her best friend Sheryl too. I can't believe this shit. "Well, then I guess it's a good thing we are leaving because Jack's life would be hell if I stayed I cant believe he would do that to you! I'm going over to his house right now!" I got up quickly the searing anger clouding my vision. I put on my fluffy slides and grabbed the Ferrari keys. This fucker was going to get it. Alizee and Aliane followed close behind me. Not needing me to say anything.

My sisters and I were in perfect sync. We took care of each other and made sure to never let the other get hurt, now Anais was sobbing. We had to fix this. Jack lived just 5 minutes away. Alizee sits on Aliane's lap. No communication needed. I step on the gas and we zoom down the street. We were in front of Jack's house in no time. Alizee and Aliane head to Jack's car parked in the driveway each of them holding a tube of 24-hour pink matte lipstick. They start to draw immediately. Between all of us, the twins were the pettiest people I had ever known. I came in a close second.

I pounded on Jack's door. His little sister opened it. I put away my scowl and smile kindly at her. She smiles a sweet gap-toothed smile at me. It almost makes me forgive Jack but no it's not enough. "Hey, Diana! Wheres Jack?" She pointed to the kitchen. I stomped to the kitchen. Jack was sitting around with two of his friends. "Jack! You want to fucking cheat on my sister with her best friend!? You really did that!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Jack stood up a look of mock terror marred his face. He held his hands up in mock surrender. "Hey look, I'm sorry. Anais is just so nice and kind I needed someone...you know rude...or something." He didn't look sorry. " Are you kidding me!?" I grab a knife from one of the drawers and pointed it to Jack. The two of his friends immediately stood up and back away to the living room. Jack was actually scared now.

"Hey, hey, wait Ambre I'm really sorry, please. Please!" I wasn't going to do anything though. I wasn't going to jail for a piece of shit like him. I throw the knife at the wall. He flinches, Now he's scared. I roll my eyes at him. " Coward..." I turn around and strut out of the house. Diana was standing next to Alizee and Aliane. Taking turns with them and drawing on the car as well. Oh my god. A bubbly laugh escapes my mouth when I see the car. It was perfect. Bright pink penises adorned the car. We waved to Diana who kept drawing on her brother's car. She waved back, not a care in the world. The twins and I laughed all the way home.

Hey yall thank you for reading my story! Please don't forget to vote and comment if you can!! Thxx ❤️💙- Ruby