Please Me

AMBRE

When I got to the hotel room it was quiet. The bedroom door was left ajar and a small glowing path illuminated the dark room. Candles. What the hell was Ezra up to? I ambled toward the door and pushed it open. The pleasant smell of vanilla and citrus wafted to my nose. Rose petals made a path toward the bed. I smiled when I saw Ezra standing nervously at the foot of the bed, a sensual smile playing on his lips. A familiar feeling began to form deep in my belly and warmth began to pool between my legs. I sauntered towards him, cocking my hips with each step. "Hey, baby. What's all this?" I asked him. My voice was low and gravelly. He looked around nervously before he began to stroll toward me. "Are you surprised?" He asked me charismatically. I pursed my lips and looked around as if I were thinking. But we both knew the answer. He waited patiently. " Yes, I am surprised! I love it. It's so thoughtful...I love you." He smiled bashfully and reached for my hand.

I gave it to him and watched as he planted his soft plump lips on my hand. His cheeks brightened. I loved this man with all of my heart. He looked up at me and then began to kneel on the ground. My heart stopped and then suddenly began to beat erratically. This was happening. He was going to ask me to marry him. I began to shake and tear up.

EZRA

I was shaking so deep in my core that I almost fell to the side as I made my way onto my knees. This was it, I was doing this and I wanted it to be perfect. I was shaking but Ambre was shaking as well, her legs trembled and her lips were pressed in a firm line. As if trying to stop herself from crying. " My lovely, lovely Ambre." I could only get that sentence out before Ambre began to sniffle. I held my breath for 5 seconds and continued. My heart felt so strongly for her and at this moment it felt as if I would die if I didn't have her as mine.

If I didn't finish my sentence she would be ripped away from me forever. "Ambre. The first time I saw you. I ran away. I knew then and I know now that I am deeply in love with you. Your body, Your hair "- I scooted towards her. I looked up Watching her blinking back tears. Her lips were slightly a gap and her eyebrows slightly furrowed with want. Her breath shook as they came in and out of her. I grabbed her hands and pulled her down towards me. Holding her soft hand against my chest. She sat in front of me smiling a small smile. Tears fall down her face.

"Feel my heart. It beats for you. My blood flows for you. I am breathing for you. So Ambre" She began to shake again and stood up. She still held onto my hand. I took a deep breath. "Ambre Dupont, will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the entire world?"

AMBRE

My breath caught even though I knew that the question was going to come. The excitement began to build in my stomach and then made its way to my chest then my head. I could feel my legs shaking and I knew that I would forever be his. " Yes. Yes! Yes, I will!" My voice was slightly hoarse from the crying and I was pretty sure that my make-up was running. Ezra began to smile now and then when realizing what I said he smiled bigger. He got up from his knee and grabbed me in a bear hug. Holding me tight to his chest. He got back down to his knee and reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. An oval diamond ring with diamonds adorning the band as well. I loved it. He placed it gently onto my left ring finger and kissed my hand.

 He placed it gently onto my left ring finger and kissed my hand

His lips were soft. The hairs on my arms stood up when he grazed his teeth on my hand and I sucked in a fast breath. Need and want surged through my body. I loved him so much and the thought of me ever being apart from him makes my heart pain and twist with agony. He stood up again and leaned in to kiss me. Slowly, tantalizingly and softly. I moaned into the kiss and felt myself begin to melt and meld against him. I sighed when he pulled away and tried to continue the kiss but he tilted my head and looked into my eyes intently. "Ezra. What is it?" I asked him in a low tone. He took a deep breath. "There is something that I've been recently interested in...sexually. And I want to try it with you."

His cheeks flushed as he finished the sentence and he shut his eyes tightly out of embarrassment. I placed my hands on his warm face and lightly tapped his eyelids. He opened them slowly and looked at me waiting for an answer. "Baby I want to try it whatever it is. I'm open to it especially if it means having you naked and open for me to devour you." I drawled my voice and winked at him. His cheeks flushed again and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the side table. It was overflowing with gift bags bottles of perfumes and so many makeup palettes.

I squealed internally. Ezra sifted his fingers through the bags until he found a plain black bag. He took a deep breath before grabbing it and then motioned for me to sit on the bed. "So I bought this yesterday." He stood there for a second and then reached into the bag and brought out a bright blue object. I held back my gasp and began to nod encouragingly. He visibly relaxed and reached into the bag again. This time the object was smaller and bright pink. He pressed a button and the low wiring of the object sounded in the silence. He looked me in my eyes, lust stirring in his green orbs, and started to saunter towards me.

It's been a while yall. Vote and comment if u can lots of love. 💕