Splashing Fun

Authors note: Hey y'all! How is it going? You have never seen Desiree's P.O.V before and I want you to see the world through her eyes. Enjoy😙

DESIREE

Ever since Ambre merged the companies with Esmee DeRose I had been appointed the role of watching over the building in New York. Which meant I was the underboss, owner whatever and It was all so exciting! I had a great job, and great pay and it was in New York, everything was going great. I was situated comfortably at my desk looking over some color pallets when an urgent knock ruined my peace. "Come in!" I called out loudly.

A tall figure burst in. "What, so if I don't call you, you don't think of reaching out to me?" I recognized that voice anywhere. Nelson. My dreadful brother. I rolled my eyes dramatically. "Well excuse me but you never need anything from me. You never really even look at me so don't come in here and make unfair accusations. What do you want from me?" I asked annoyingly. Nelson scoffed and rolled his eyes. His beautiful eyes that always drew all the women in. It was a shame they didn't really know what they were getting themselves into. "First of all Ambre hurt me. She...She cheated on me. She called me a bastard. All the horrible things you can think of she called me them and I just want the comfort of my sister. Is that so bad?" Nelson's voice was low and sad. This son of a bitch was trying to lie to me?

"Nelson I'm not dumb the last time I saw you with Ambre you cheated on her with Anais and was getting what you deserved, if you're coming here for my pity then you don't have it. Either sit down and be quiet or leave." I knew my tone was assertive and a little hostile but I was so done with his manipulative ass. He was stunned and stood there silently. I never spoke to Nelson that way, I always listened to him but that was over now. We were both adults for crying out loud, there was no way he was expecting me to continue kissing his ass. I rolled my eyes and went back to studying the pallets.

AMBRE

"Guys pose for a picture!" Ezra called out. He takes my polaroid camera and tells us to huddle together. We looked like we were taken right out of a victoria's secret magazine with our bathing suits. Aimee grabs Aliane and Alizee's hands right after and pulls them with her towards the huge water slides and rafts. Nevaeh and Anais follow behind getting on the raft instead of online for the slides.

Anais bathing suit:

Nevaeh bathing suit: