Ubduction

EZRA

"I love you." my heart seized when those words reached my ears. Ambre love me? I met her eyes and she looked slightly embarrassed. It was adorable. I didn't have to think this through. It's almost like I have known it all along, and it's just that I never realized it. "I love you too."

AMBRE

I smiled goofily at Ezra's words. He loved me back. And I was just thankful I didn't scare him off. I pulled him to my chest and snuggled with him. His golden curls tickled my chin. I sighed contentedly and closed my eyes.

NEVAEH

"Look Neveah I really have loved these past few days with you. You are so sweet and funny and I would spend the rest of my life with you." Alan whispered to me. His words were sweet but his face looked like something was wrong. I became worried. " Hey, babe you're scaring me. What is it?" He sighed. " I actually have a girlfriend and I feel guilty because she is so kind. But I think I love you too." I felt my face start to contort and fix into an angry look. Was this dude serious? I wasn't going to waste my time with him.

I turned around sharply on my heel and bounded away from him. What a motherfucker. I mean I wasn't going to cry in front of him. In front of a man that did something like that to me. But I was still going to cry. I needed to let it out. I reached for my phone in my pocket.

EZRA

The shrill notice of my phone made me jump. Earning me a breathy laugh from Ambre. I scrambled to get it. To stop the annoying sound, but before I could put it to silent I saw Nevaeh's name pops up. I picked it up without a second thought and felt my heart drop to my feet.

Nevaeh seemed to be having some kind of nervous breakdown, or maybe a panic attack. "Hey what's the matter?" I asked, my voice sounded scared and worried. In a shaky voice she answered. "He played me and I actually liked him. I thought I was going to truly be happy for once and now he just told me he has a girlfriend! This whole time! Come and get me. Come home, before I try and kill him! I left, but I swear I will go back!"

I huffed. "Alright I'm coming. I'm coming, relax." Ambre looked up at me from the bed in all her naked glory.  As I watched the amount of want that passed through my soul was so riveting I almost launched my self back into the bad to have my way with her. But then I remembered. Nevaeh.

"Ezra? What's wrong?" Ambre asked, her eyebrows furrowed. "Don't worry it's Nevaeh, I'll will see you later. Okay?" She nodded and crawled over to kiss me. Her long legs and curvaceous ass beckoning me forward. She placed a soft kiss on my lips. And whispered. "Don't take too long. I love you." I didn't wait for her to have any doubts. "I love you too."

NEVAEH

I was home in a matter of minutes but I couldn't stop crying and for some reason I knew that going into that house while crying would mean risking Ms. blondie bitch seeing me. I just had a feeling she wouldn't let go of it. Ever. I hurriedly called Ezra who picked the phone on the second ring. "I'm home hurry. I need you."

EZRA

I picked up my pace when I heard the tremble in Nevaeh's voice. If I was a mean person I would go and try to fight her ex but I was much better than that. As I am crossing the street. A Small car skirts right in front of me. And then out of no where a big figure and a small figure, both with black ski masks on Lunge out of their car and grab me by my hoodie. The big figure, which I assumed was a man holds me still while the smaller figure which I could assume was a girl puts a dark cloak over my head.

I get snatched so fast the scream in my throat doesn't make its way out. I have been kidnapped. In broad day light. With a dark cloak over my head. The scratchy fabric began irritating my sensitive skin.

The place I am put is humid and tight. The trunk or maybe the floor in between the seats in the back. I open my moth to scream but I stop immediately when a cold piece of metal is held against my neck. A gun. "Don't you Fucking say a word, or I will end your life." I immediately recognized the voice. What the hell. "Nelson?"

ANAIS

I couldn't contain my excitement. We had him. All vulnerable and unaware. My revenge was going just as planned. I was going to win. And no one not even smarty pants Ambre would see this coming. I was going for her throat, and I was going to make it painful. I sped down the street, careful to remove my ski mask so I didn't look suspicious. I felt so giddy it took all my will power to not squeal happily.

NEVAEH

Where the hell was Ezra? He should be here by now. By now I was over that pathetic bastard that had I called a boyfriend. I was just confused as to why Ezra wasn't here yet. I took my phone out and called Ambre.

AMBRE

I almost fall off my bed when the shrill sound of my phone pierced the air. I reach for it quickly wanting the sound to stop. "Hello" I grumbled. The anxious voice of Nevaeh makes me worried. "What happened?" I set up and worry about what was going on. Nevaeh's Voice was so high pitched I couldn't interpret what she was saying. Wait Nevaeh. What Happened?"

"Ezra isn't here. He told me he would be here and he isn't, is he still with you?" I couldn't believe it. "Ezra left almost 20 minutes ago. He isn't with me." I say up quickly. "I don't know if I am overreacting or I'm just paranoid. I have a bad feeling something bad is happening to him." Nevaeh's voice was panicked. "Nevaeh I'm coming call the police. See what they can do."

I hung up and jumped out of my bed, grabbing anything to throw on. I grab my keys and run out my house. My bedroom slippers still on.

ANAIS

It's almost been an hour since we took Ezra and I'm sure by now someone is going to be worried about him. The thought makes me woozy with happiness. "Nelson don't give him anything. No water, no food, let him go on himself." Nelson nodded. Poor Ezra began to whimper at my words. The duct tape on his mouth took away his ability to speak.

EZRA

I couldn't believe this was how my life was going to end. I didn't even get to know Ambre that much. We didn't even go out yet. And now her crazy ex and his probably girlfriend were going to kill me.

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Thx for reading! Plz don't forget to vote and comment! I LOVE Y'ALL❤️❤️