Undress me

AMBRE

My heart began to thud as I saw my house around the corner.  I took a deep breath as I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. I looked over to Ezra who looked more nervous than ever.  We stepped out of the car and then I reached for  Ezra's hand. He took it shakily.

EZRA

I became so much more nervous as Ambre led me into her house. We didn't stop until we were inside her room. She led me to her bed. A huge king-size bed with a rainbow and black cover.

Ambre's Bed

 The sweet smell of cherry candy came out of a cheery-shaped humidifier and filled the air

The sweet smell of cherry candy came out of a cheery-shaped humidifier and filled the air. " Ezra? Look at me." Ambre's voice was low, sexy. "I'm going to undress you now. Is that alright?"

AMBRE

Ezra's hands began to shake when I asked him that question. He nodded and tried to hide his face but he couldn't hide it from me. His ears were a bright cherry red. Slowly, I undressed him. My hands found the hem of his sweatshirt and then his t-shirt. His chest was creamy white and soft to the touch. His nipples were a soft pale pink. His stomach was toned but not too much. It was lean, taut. A visible six-pack but as I passed my fingers over it, it felt soft almost supple.

I smile when a shaky breath leaves Ezra's mouth.

EZRA

I began to feel my manhood rise as Ambre caressed my chest and stomach. I gasped when she flicked my nipple before moving on to my jeans. She undressed me slowly. Making sure I wasn't nervous? Savoring the moment? Too late. I heard my heartbeat in my ears. Before I knew it. I was undressed. Bare, in front of Ambre. I began to feel shy. My hands instinctively went to cover up my privates. But Ambre placed her hand on mine. "Ezra your body is gorgeous. Let me see it." She moved my hands and leaned towards me. I closed my eyes waiting to feel her lips.

AMBRE

Oh, his dick piercings were gone. I was a little sad but, It doesn't matter. I kissed Ezra slowly. Tantalizingly. I tasted him. Letting my tongue linger and twine with his tongue. A guttural groan vibrates in his throat. I shift over and sit in his lap, my knees on either side of him. "Ezra. It's your turn. Undress me."

EZRA

I slowly gripped the hem of her top and pulled it up and over her head. I removed her pants next. She was gorgeous. Her dark caramel skin was soft and even dewy.

AMBRE

I smiled when Ezra's eyes glowed over my body. Assessing me. Taking in my body. "Ezra?"

EZRA

"Ezra?" Ambre's voice was sweet, sensual. "I want you to touch me. Touch me everywhere." I felt my face get hot at the words she whispered to me. I was so nervous I couldn't move. I couldn't even make eye contact with Ambre. Maybe I was wrong. I'm not ready. I'm too scared. I don't know what to do.

AMBRE

Ezra blushed at my words. But then I kind of regretted it right when the words came out of my mouth. Ezra became extra nervous. He couldn't hold eye contact with me. It made him even hotter but I didn't want him to feel shy and nervous around me. "Hey, Ezra what is it?" His ears became cherry red. "I haven't done this before. And I want you to like me."

EZRA

Ambre took my hand and then brought it to her chest. "Take off my bra." She looked at me with hooded eyes. Slowly I began to take off her bra. Letting my fingers slide on her soft delicate back. A trail of goosebumps make its way onto my arms as the sound of her soft sighs sounded in my ears. "Take off my panties" She purred sexily at me. It made me hungry for her. I wanted to hear her moans. To see her come undone, under me, on top of me.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT😜🚩

My manhood hardened and burned for her. I slid her panties off, relishing her beautiful body. She was soaking wet. I almost choked on my air when Ambre grabs a hold of my member and starts to stroke my shaft. A shaky breath leaves my lips.

AMBRE

It brought me great joy to hear Ezra's shaky moans and breathing. I couldn't wait much longer. "Hey, Ezra I will make sure you feel loved. Tell me if anything is uncomfortable." He nodded his cheeks reddening again.

EZRA

My heart began to thud as Ambre pushed me lightly to my back. She placed a pillow under my head. Her breasts hanging right in my face. She began to kiss me, our tongues dancing. Before I knew it, she was settling me into her. The automatic feeling of tightness was so pleasureful. I closed my eyes tightly. I was doing this. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

AMBRE

I gasped at the thickness and length of Ezra's dick. His eyes were shut tightly. And his ears were bright red. "Ezra? Look at me." He opened his eyes slowly, his green irises greeting me sweetly. I sunk my fingers into his hair and massaged his golden locks. I could tell he was still a bit shy, but it wasn't much of a problem because it was turning me on even more.

I placed both my hands on either side of his head. And without warning, I rocked my hips while looking into Ezra's eyes and earned a loud moan. His lips were swollen and pink like a rosebud. I began to rock my hips a little faster but steadily. He grabbed my hands and laced his fingers with mine. This way he was pinned but still holding onto me.

EZRA

I couldn't hold back my moans. Ambre acted like she was slowing down only to speed up. I was so embarrassed.

AMBRE

The harder I rode Ezra the louder his moans got, a sheen of sweat prettified his already rosy skin. His blush spread from his cheeks to his soft blushing chest. His eyebrows slightly knit and his mouth lightly agap. I gasped and moaned. His appearance made this experience all the better. It was like he was the captive and I, the captor.

Which hadn't been the case in my other sex lives. It made me feel alive. Ezra, made me feel alive.

EZRA

I began to shake when a tight building-up tension starts in my groin. I was about to come. "Oh my god Ambre, Ambre." My body began to shake uncontrollably.

AMBRE

Ezra shook under me, his moans getting louder and more desperate. I watched his lips. Watching how his soft pleas shaped on his soft rosey lips. I felt my release around the corner. "Come for me, baby."

EZRA

Right when Ambre said those words the feeling spiked and then I was coming, Hard. Ambre came next, her walls spasming and twitching on my member. Her moans were soft. The strong feeling in my groin enhanced.

AMBRE

His moans were so lewd and dirty as he came. It brought me over the edge and I came right after. Shuddering and gasping. I didn't realize what I was saying until it was too late. "I love you"

AUTHORS NOTE: HELLO MY DELICIOUS DONUTS! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER AND I APOLOGIZE. I JUST WASN'T FEELING MOTIVATED AND I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE MEMORABLE, I FEEL LIKE I DIDN'T SUCCEED TO THE EXTENT THAT I WAS REACHING FOR, SO DON'T BE MEAN IF IT'S NOT UP TO STANDARD I WILL BE CHANGING SOME STUFF AROUND LATER. LUV YALL💕