Make-Out-Sesh💋

EZRA

I was the first downstairs. My stepmom pointed to a lithe figure sitting in the sitting hall. A small green purse sitting on her lap. Her medium bronze skin looked slick in the dim lighting of the sitting hall. "Ezra and Nevaeh! Take a walk with me?" She sounded sweet and kind. As she walked over to me I saw a flash of surprise cross her face. And then a curious look took over. I was confused until I remembered that I had gotten piercings since the last time she saw me. She looked deep into my eyes as she walked over to me.

AMBRE

Ezra? With piercings? I didn't think it was possible but Ezra seemed to be sexier in a sweet kind of way now that he had the piercings. It was all soft and kind with a small clash of confidence. I wanted to pull him in and devour his lips, but that would be inappropriate. His mom was here. And so was Nevaeh. Plus, it would probably embarrass him. I could only look him in the eye and imagine dirty things.

EZRA

I smiled and tried to hold eye contact but I couldn't, I began to feel my face heat up. "Awww Ambre and Ezra sitting in a tree..." Nevaeh whispered behind me. I twirled around and pinched her lips together. She pulled away with thunderous laughter. "I'm just playing. Come on!" She skipped ahead leaving Ambre and me behind.

I opened the door for Ambre who smiled sweetly at me and then I began to feel shy all over again. "So I have something for you," Ambre spoke quickly as she rummaged in her purse for something. I almost gasped when I saw what she held up. My foundation pen! " u-um where did you find it?" Shit. I was stuttering again. I usually stuttered but she made it much worse.

"Remember when you practically ran off the bus when we were in France? It must have fallen out of your pocket. And then I picked it up and I've had it ever since. So here, it belongs to you." She held up the pen in her long, finely manicured hands. I reached out for the pen and felt the warm softness of Ambre's hand. And then I changed my mind. "You should keep it. A piece of me with you."

AMBRE

I almost jumped in his arms when he said those words in his raspy soft tone. I looked around and saw Nevaeh all the way down the hill talking to some guy. This was my chance. I wrapped my arms around Ezra's waist and pulled him close and tight. His surprised gasp was everything. He was so tall my head barely grazed his shoulder. His clean detergent smell mingled in his hoodie and his skin was ravishing.

EZRA

I held Ambre's soft and curvaceous body tight to mine and held back a groan when she pressed her breasts closer. The smell of her candy cherry scent was rousing. I wanted to taste her again but this time I wouldn't make the first move or else it would hurt if she pushed me away again. I rested my chin on her forehead instead.

AMBRE

I sighed when I felt him hug me back tightly, resting his chin on my forehead. Skin to skin. I maneuvered my face into his neck and had the urge to just kiss him. It was like if I didn't then I was going to die or something. I mean no one was here to stop us... I placed a chaste kiss on his neck and felt his body freeze. I placed another lingering kiss and held back a moan as he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

WARNING: SUGGESTIVE BEHAVIOR👀👅💦

I wound my fingers in his hair to bring him closer so then I kissed him slowly and torturously. I nibbled on his lip and basked in his sweet moans. His grip on my hips got tighter. I made my way to his neck and gave him a love bite. I sucked and licked at his neck. The harder I sucked the more guttural his moans were. "You are so responsive I love it." I pushed him against the side of the house and ground my hips against his, succeeding in stimulating his arousal.

"Oh..." He sighed shakily and tried to stop my hips.

EZRA

"Oh, are you shy baby?" She purred softly in my ear. She repeatedly rubbed her soft breasts on me. It was all so much. She unzipped my pants and before I realized what was going on my manhood was in Ambre's hand. I fell hurriedly back to earth when Ambre gasped loudly. "You got a dick piercing too?" I nodded unable to say any words. Heat began to make its way to my face as I watched Ambre study my manhood.

Then the next minute, I was being given a hand job. This was all so new to me. Kissing a girl and letting her feel me up outside. But the fear of getting caught made it even hotter so much so that I would do it again. My face burned with shyness. Ambre was so much more confident and outgoing. She looked at me in my face as she speed up.

"Ezra baby. Look at my face." She drawled out sexily. I looked down at her but I couldn't maintain eye contact and the constant sharp pleasures that shot through my groin didn't help me focus on her. My body shook as I felt myself getting close. Little moans escaped my mouth.

AMBRE

I knew he was close when his little soft mewling got louder. He breathed shakily as he came. It was such a sexy sight. His skin was all flushed, his eyes all glassy, and his lips bruised and red from all the kissing. He was still shaking when I zipped him up and kissed him one last time. "Come by my place sometime and maybe I'll make you cum again."

EZRA

I was sure I moaned when Ambre said that. "Guys come on! I think I have a new boyfriend!" Nevaeh called out loudly to us. We fixed ourselves up and made our way down the hill.

AMBRE

Nevaeh was in the arms of a tall black guy with Travis Scott braids. He wore skinny silver glasses. He smiled and waved to Ezra and me. "Woah I think another one of us also has a new boyfriend!" Nevaeh drawled out in a singsong voice. I could see Ezra start to blush next to me. I couldn't resist how sexy he was, even when he wasn't trying to be. The sad part was that he probably didn't even realize how much he affected me.

HEY YALL THXX FOR READING!! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU CAN! luv y'all❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗