To Ezra's house

AMBRE

TIME-LAPSE: 2 days

"Desiree the jet will be here in a little bit so please help Aimee find her shoes please?" Desiree nodded and went in search of Aimee. Alizee and Aliane were both dressed and ready in matching Camouflage tracksuits and purple lemonade braids. I had taken them along with me to get my hair braided and they somehow convinced me to let them do their hair too.

Aimee ran around the corner with her shoes on wrong. The left shoe was on her right and the right was on her left. The beads in her pink Fulani braids clinked together. She tried to run away as I reached to grab her but she was too slow. I placed her on my lap and fixed her shoes. "But Ambre! I don't want to leave!" She was little but her voice was very loud.

I sighed. "Aimee, you have school. Your principal called me and important things are going on. If you go now, whenever you guys are having a trip I'll let you go. And for your birthday we can stay for longer when we go to Disney World. I love you. Please?"

She looked at me skeptically and then nodded. She placed a kiss on my cheek and jumped off my lap. They all stepped out and started waving to the sky when a bright rainbow jet started to fly close and proceeded to land on the plain grass field behind the house.

My phone began to ring. It was Mrs.DeRose. "Hello, my dear! Do you like the new look of your jet? We had it customized just for you and your sisters. I'm sure Aimee won't be able to resist going inside." Her voice was cheery and sweet.

DUPONT SISTERS JET:

"We love the jet, Mrs

"We love the jet, Mrs. DeRose! Thank you! Merci!" Aimee, Alizee, Aliane, and Desiree boarded the jet. Bright smiles plastered on their faces.

As I tied my glossy rainbow highlighted box braids into a high ponytail, I began to feel lonely. I was beginning to conjure up the pictures of the prior things that had happened. The feelings of anger began to evade my senses again. I grabbed my phone and took a deep breath. I looked at the address Nevaeh sent me and realized. It wasn't too far away from my place.

I grabbed my car keys and my purse and looked at myself in my floor-length mirror. My outfit was a teal rib twist cut-out midi dress.

AMBRE'S DRESS:

I made sure that Ezra's pen was in there and then I made my way out of the house

EZRA

"Neveah remember when I told you that I was going to tell you something in the jet?" Neveah looked up from painting her nails and nodded. "Yea I remember you ready to tell me?" She beckoned me over. I sat cross cross in front of her and started my tale.

"The first time I saw Ambre-my boss. Was in a bus, all the way in France. She was the most beautiful person I had ever lay eyes on and she made me nervous. When I get nervous I try to leave as quickly as possible. So I didn't think I was ever going to see her again. And then bam. I see her at the airport. I'm like there's no way we are both going to the same country. Then bam I see her in America. Working as my boss in a job I thought was the calmest and quietest I could get that could meet my financial needs and keep me happy."

Nevaeh laughed at how loud and hysterical I was getting. She held up her nails for me to inspect.

NEVAEH'S NAILS:

"They are beautiful!" She smiled at my comment and beckons for me to continue my tale

"Anyway I kiss her and she kisses me back but then after she acts weird and like pushes me away. Then fast forward to Nelson shoving his tongue down her throat. Then it all makes sense." Nevaeh made a dramatically sad face. "So what you want me to make her fall for you or? Should I need Nelson then that way you will have a chance!" Her face became mockingly sinister. She got up and brought back a piece of paper and a pen.  She began to write immediately.

NEVAEH'S WAYS TO KILL LIST:

PARTICIPANT: NELSON

1. Drown him at the beach.
2. Poison him.
3. Run him over
4. Shoot him
5. Tie him up and let him die of hunger.

"Nevaeh I don't want him to die. I just think he doesn't deserve Ambre. She's much nicer than him." Nevaeh sighed and ripped the paper up. 

AMBRE

Time-Lapse: 15 minutes

I almost gasped at how big the house was. It sat on a small hill and was surrounded by trees. It looked like whoever this house belonged to was very rich. I parked my car next to the various ones in the parking area at the front of the house and made my way to the front door. When I rang the doorbell a short white lady with platinum blonde hair tied in a top knot and a wine-colored floral pants suit opened the door. She didn't smile or look welcoming. But at least she didn't sneer at me. "Hello what can I do for you?" her voice was shrill and annoying, but don't judge a book by its cover.

I smiled and made my voice sound sweet. "Hey, I'm looking for Ezra and Nevaeh?" she rolled her eyes and beckoned me forward. "Ezra and his friend! Someone is looking for you two!" she screamed up at the stairs, turned around, and pointed to the couch as if I were a baby. I went to sit down and prayed that they would hurry it up. This lady looked like she was the type of person who would call the police because I was breathing too loud.

EZRA

The shrill voice of my step mom called to us from down stairs. "Ezra and his friend! Someone is looking for you two!" Nevaeh rolled her eyes.  "She refuses to call me by my name just because I stood up to your dad. Pathetic." She got up and grabbed my hand. "Come on, it's probably Ambre. And I have no doubt she is suffering at the hands of your she-devil step mom."

HEY YALL THXXX FOR READING VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU CAN❤️❤️ this was mostly also a chapter filler.

Ps: Ebony and her fam WILL be popping up in the next few chapters!! I have missed them so much!!
❤️💙💜 y'all should follow Tzipphorah