Knocked out

AMBRE

The DeRose Jet

I boarded the jet slightly dizzy

I boarded the jet slightly dizzy. I was suffering the after effects of Nelson's rough torture. I saw an unhappy look cross Ezra's face from the corner of my eye and a small burst of happiness took place in my chest. He still cared about, me at least a little bit. Nevaeh sat right next to Ezra, a huge smile on her face. "This is the first time I'm traveling in a jet, I'm so excited!" Her voice was loud and it bounced across the walls of the jet. I saw a dimple flash on Ezras cheeks as he fed of her excitement.

EZRA

Time-lapse: 30 mins

It's was around 30 minutes since we had left New York and I still couldn't get the look of sheer excitement on Ambre's face when Nelson was kissing her. It hurt my soul. Nevaeh was looking out of the Window, Desiree was writing on a notepad and Ambre and Nelson were staring googley eyed at each other. I should have just drove. Damn it. I had to get away from this mess. They looked to be almost making out. I got up abruptly and hit my head. A steering pain traveled from the top of my head to my neck. Shit. I held back the groan of pain that was threatening to jump out of my mouth.

A flash of embarrassment passed through my body when Nelson looks at me knowingly. I try to ignore him. I'm making my way to the bathroom when Nelson sticks his foot out. I fall face first to the floor. And I'm too embarrassed to get up right away. The roaring laughter of Nevaeh behind me made me feel a little better because I knew she was laughing with me and not at me. Better yet, the attention was now on her and not me. I got up quickly and disappeared into the bathroom. This was horrible.

AMBRE

A wave of anger washed over me when Ezra got up with a beet red face after Nelson discreetly trips him, leading him to fall and ran to the bathroom. Nevaeh laughed innocently, unknowingly lifting my mood. But not all the way. I picked my phone up and texted Nelson so that I didn't cause a scene.

 I picked my phone up and texted Nelson so that I didn't cause a scene

He looked up at me and smiled a sweet smile. "Right after we land, I will. So I don't cause a scene." He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek. I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long plane ride.

Time-Lapse: 5 Hours 30 mins

A thunderous round of applause ensued as we landed. I smiled at Nevaeh's enthusiasm. Ezra sat stiffly in his seat. His eyes glued to the entrance of the jet as if he was readying himself to bolt out of the door. I immediately felt bad about what happened earlier. I nudge Nelson towards him.

EZRA

I felt my blood start to simmer as I spot Nelson walking towards me. He was probably trying to come up with another way to annoy me. He had a small smile plastered on his face. I figure it's so that I like him or something. I didn't know what Ambre saw in him. He seemed really unwelcoming and cold. Very different from Ambre's own personality. He plopped himself right next to me and smiled even bigger. Son of a bitch. The overwhelming feeling of punching his stupid yet oddly symmetrical face filled my chest up with all the happiness and joy in the world.

His smile faltered as he looked at my face. He took a deep breath as if he were talking to a child. "look dude I was only playing and if you were more buff, like me, you wouldn't have fallen. Your tall. And that's it. I could take you any day and win." I instinctively rolled my eyes. Which was a sign that I was spending too much time near Nevaeh already. "That was a pathetic apology."

A flash of anger crossed his face as he registered my words. Before I could realize what was coming, it happened. Nelson's fist had connected to my jaw. A sickening crack resounded in my ears. Far away shrieking bounced around the jet. Then I saw the worried faces of Ambre and Nevaeh hovering over me. Their lips were moving but I heard nothing. Their faces disappeared and in place I saw nothing, but black.

AUTHORS NOTE: You will be seeing more of Nevaeh's POV moving forward.💙💙

NEVAEH💙

I couldn't believe my fricking eyes. I just saw my only best friend get the shit knocked out of him. And the stupid man child that did it stood innocently to the side as if he was right for doing what he did. Nah I'm about to go to jail cuz I'm not going to let this bozo get away with this, at least not without getting a taste of his own medicine. I bound over to Nelson, my right hand raised and ready. He didn't see it coming.

Much like Ezra didn't see his punch coming either. Tit for tat. I bitch slapped this bozo as hard as I could. All 6 foot plus of Nelson's body buckled as 5'6 me stood to the side so I wouldn't get crushed. Ambre sat by Ezra and cradled his head. Not giving a shit that I had just folded her boyfriend. Ambres assistant gasped loudly and came over. She looked slightly worried but she didn't comfort him. Smart girl. "Daphne is it? Come help us move Ezra."

TIME LAPSE: 5 minutes

I whooped as Ezra opened his eyes. He was knocked out cold for some time. I even began to think he was dead or something, even after Ambre assured me that he was breathing. Ezra grabbed his jaw painfully and groaned. "Dude? Is it bad? Do we need an ambulance?" I was worried. He was the only one that really cared about me. Aside for my Aunts. He nodded his head and closed his eyes again.

AMBRE

I was very worried about Ezra. I mean, he wasn't going to to die but it felt like him being hurt was hurting me. The pilot had come out of the cock-pit a confused look on her face. With Nelson sitting on the floor like a wounded child and Ezra laying down his head in my lap as if he were dead. I would be confused too if I didn't know what had happened. The wail of an ambulance siren sounded nearer and nearer. Ezra buried his head closer to my stomach. "You will be fine Ezra. It's just your jaw."

HEY YALL THXX FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THIS IS MOSTLY A CHAPTER FILLER. I'M HAVING SOME SLIGHT WRITERS BLOCK. BUT DON'T BE FEARFUL MY LOVES. I WILL FINISH MY STORY. I PROMISE. I LOVE YALL❤️❤️💙💙-Ruby