Boss Lady, Ambre

AMBRE

I kiss Aimee and the twins goodbye as they followed Anais into her brand new car bought by Mr. and Mrs. DeRose. I had also received a car but I didn't know the way to the company so I had to be driven. By the mysterious-looking Nelson. "Okay, so If I have to drive with Nelson will you both be with us in the car?" Mrs. DeRose shook her head. "No my dear Leo will drive us in our car." She winked before running off into her husband's car, undoubtedly thinking she was being slick with what she was doing. These fuckers were trying to get me and Nelson by ourselves as if anything would happen.  I roll my eyes and walk towards Nelson's Limo. I reach to open the car door but Nelson doesn't allow me to.

And I don't want to come into contact with any of his body parts. He was different I could feel it. His gaze was hot as he watched me sit down. He "fixes" the rearview mirror, most likely a tactic to keep me in his company longer. He turns on the ignition and then turns back to me. " Why didn't you want to come with me in the car today?" His voice was deep and baritone his gaze piercing. I felt my body starting to burn. But it was weird, I was slightly scared, intimidated and a lot aroused. Why did his almost mean glare make my panties start to pool? He had a knowing look on his face. I couldn't let him think he had me in some kind of trance. I sat up straight. "It's because you are weird. You look at me all the time for no reason and it makes no sense." I spoke calmly yet loudly.

His piercing gaze became dark and cloudy. "Do you realize how hot you are Ambre? It's driving me insane. I wish to fuck you right at this moment but that would be indecent of me." His smirk is taunting yet sexy. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why was I getting turned on by this weird guy? " Yes that would be very indecent of you Nelson, Please do not ever say that again. Please." my voice betrays me as I spoke shakily. His smirk broadens and then he places a cool hand on my knee his expression now somber and kind. A small smile plays on his lips. "Hey you know I was only joking right?!" He sounds overly cheery. "I'm sorry I won't make such jokes to you anymore. Forgive me please." I look him dead in the eyes even though it makes me hot and bothered. It makes me wish for a night of blissful and a body-wracking ecstasy. I clamp my thighs together and nod.  "I forgive you"

He nods, the smile on his face getting bigger. From the corner of my eye, it appears sinister.

-.-.-.-.-

EZRA

I take my time walking to my interview. The building was only a few blocks away, And the closer I get to the building the more nervous I am. "I'm so nervous, damn it" I murmur to myself. I wipe my sweating palm on my grey slacks. The Boss will see right through me and send me right on my way. An incapable man with a stuttering issue. I sigh a jagged sigh. Oh lord, take me now. I wish Azure could just appear in front of me and help me calm down. I had slowed my walking further but there was no way for me to get out of this. I was already at the building and I had to go inside. I had 10 minutes before the interviews started and I had to look over what I would say so that I didn't stutter too much.

AMBRE

Nelson stops in front of a big Shiny and colorful building. My name was already replaced in the space that I could guess used to have the words DeRose enterprises on them. Now it read AMBRE DUPONT ENTERPRISES. I feel a huge smile start to take over my features. The huge excitement that bubbled in my chest spilled over. Off to the side, Mr. and Mrs.DeRose stepped out of their car. Bright smiles plastered on their faces, I was smiling so hard my face was hurting. I felt tears start to brim in my eyes and I let it flow. Tears like these are meant to be set free. I rushed into the arms of Mr. And Mrs.DeRose. " French: Merci! Merci! Je t'aime et tout ce que tu fais pour nous! // English: Thank you! Thank you! I love you and all you do for us!"