irk her soul

EZRA

I mean she didn't know what I had done. Until it would be too late. They must at least know about it now. Or at least have it in their possession. Please.

AMBRE

Neveah and I were on our hands and knees searching. Every second counted. It wasn't me who had found it. Nevaeh had. The high-pitched victory screech did it for me. "Bitch I found it! I found it!" I crawled my way to her. The piece of paper was so tiny it was the size of my thumbs put together. The words were so tiny I had to take a picture of it and zoom in on it.

THE PAPER:

A is for pomme. Which makes me feel Active.

N is for des noisettes . Which make me feel Nervous

A is for marante. Which makes me Annoyed

I is for crème glacée. Which makes me Idle

S is for epinard. Which makes me Scared

Oh, Ezra. He was a fucking genius. "Police we know who the kidnapper is. We know!" I ran to the nearest police officer. The paper clutched tight in my palm. "Anais Dupont. She is almost the same height as me. The same shade. Her hair is not in braids though and she sounds a little higher pitched than me." I showed the police officers a picture of Anais. One of the police officers got out some kind of computer and scanned the picture.

I felt like we were so close. But I couldn't let myself slow down. We had to find Ezra. "Can we track her phone or something? We have to try it."

ANAIS

I placed my gun down and walked closer to Ezra and began to fondle his hair. His soft golden hair that curled loosely at the top. He was hot and cute. I saw why Ambre was so into him. His body was that of a dominant but his voice, his facial feature, and personality were those of a submissive. The perfect combination. I had to put this to the test. From the way he was pulling away he's probably not had someone take proper care of him. "Are you a virgin Ezra?" He shook his head, no. " No? Well, who took it? When?"

He looked at me, his face red as a cherry, and answered me. "Ambre, today." His voice was so sweet and shaky. I almost couldn't get angry. Almost. I still got angry. "Ugh! Ambre has to always be first!" I rolled my eyes. I could be his second, it wasn't much but it could be something. It would bother Ambre. A lot. I had to now. Just to irk her soul.  

NEVAEH

Ambre showed a picture of Anais to the police who in turn sent the picture to the news station so that it would be broadcast everywhere. I hope nothing bad had happened to Ezra. He didn't deserve this. 

ANAIS

I walked over, slowly, to Ezra. He looked at me, his face an open book. I could tell he was trying to be kind but his eyes were slightly scrunched on the side. He hated this. He hated me. It made me happier. The more uncomfortable and unhappy he is the better. I situated myself on his lap.

EZRA

Anais sat on my lap. Her face was a few centimeters lower than mine. "Ezra, You are so beautiful. And you know I can do the things Ambre can. And many things Ambre can't." I refrained from rolling my eyes but she had already caught on. I didn't believe her or want her. 

ANAIS

Ezra didn't believe me. I had to prove to him. Without another word. I rolled my hips hard on his manhood and watched intently as he hissed under his breath. I didn't know from what. Whether if it was pain or pleasure. I couldn't tell but his little hiss was so arousing. I rolled my hips once more. Ezra jerked away from me, as far as he could. Even with me sitting on his lap. "I don't want this." His voice was quiet yet assertive. I lifted myself from his lap, embarrassed and angry. He kept his face down. But I could see his bright red ears.

EZRA

Where was help when you needed it most? I needed to get out of here. "I'm hungry. Please." Anais nodded and disappeared around a corner. She came back with a plate filled to the top with chips and a bottle of water. "Here." I could tell something was off with her. Her face seemed a bit more distant and her body wasn't on high alert like before. I must have hurt her pretty bad when I told her I didn't want to be with her. She sat on the couch across from me and just stared off into space. Oh my god. I was untied. Her gun was on the table and she was out of it. I could do this. I could make it. Anais had now laid her head down. Her eyes closed and her chest was starting to have an even pattern. She was falling asleep. Yes!

I got up slowly when I was sure she had fallen asleep and began to make my way to the table. I grabbed the gun quickly before anything happened and it was too late. The cold steel of the gun made my heart plunge to the floor. I was going to be free. I was going to be out of here. I turned and began to tiptoe to the door. I grabbed the door handle. The excitement was getting to my head. I twisted the knob so hard the door rattled. "What the fuck are you doing?" My heart fell through my ass this time. I turned around slowly and without thinking pointed the gun at Anais. Her eyes went wide. "Shit! Don't shoot!" Her voice sounded desperate. This was my chance. "Let me go then! I don't deserve this!"

She looked as if she was pondering my question. "No!" She lunged quickly over to me and clasped her hand tightly around the gun. She dug her nails into my hand expecting me to let go. I didn't. I wouldn't let go. I wanted to leave so bad. "Ezra let go, Damn it!" She leaned back with all her weight and pulled so that I lost my footing. We both collided with the hard floor. The contact was so sudden and the pain on my back was so sharp, my grip on the gun loosened. Fuck. Anais pulled the gun away from me. Triumph on her face. She sat on my stomach her knees on both sides of me. 

I thrust my hips up which caught her off guard. The gun flew out of her hands. I pushed her off me quickly, the thud of her head hitting the floor was loud. But still, she chased after me. I had barely grabbed the gun when she was on top of me. Her arms wrapped around my throat. I cooked the gun and almost smiled when her body stilled. I pushed her off me. And held the gun to her head. "Open the fucking door." She looked at me a flash of fear crossing her face. "I won't shoot if you open the door. Please." She only stood there, not making any action to open the door. I had to scare her. I shifted the gun an inch and shot the gun.

Anais jumped and screeched. She ran quickly to the door and pulled a key out of her shirt. Her hands shook as she opened the door. I smiled when the warm Californian breeze poured through the door. I held the gun towards her as I walked out of the door. "Give me the car keys!" She gave them to me before I could ask a second time and held her hands up.

ANAIS

I didn't think it was possible but, if I played around this dude was actually going to kill me. 

EZRA

I didn't turn my back to her I made sure I was in the car and locked the car. She immediately started running towards the car with a pocket knife in her hands. "Shit!" I put the key in the ignition, turned it on, and pulled out of there. She was only a second too late. 

HEY, MY DELICIOUS DONUTS! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YALL. THXX FOR READING. VOTE AND COMMENT IF U CAN<3