To Disneyland!

AMBRE

I blasted pop music as I drove down the highway. Kesha sings about dying young and stripping or something. Nevaeh sings along to the song at the top of her lungs, and Anais laughs with her. The twins and Aimee are laughing and shrieking excitedly about Disney world. Then it was Ezra and me. Ezra sits beside me, his head resting against the window, his blond curls in his eyes. That's when I notice. "Hey? You got a haircut?" He smiles bashfully and is shocked that I noticed.  He nods, answering my questions. He had gotten a fade but left some of his unruly curls on top of his head. He looked dashing.

I reached closer and raked my fingers through his hair and watched as his eyebrows and face relaxed. Ugh, I was so in love. And by the looks of it, so was he.

Time-lapse: 4 hours

You could see the tall Disneyland castles almost 10 minutes before actually getting to the park. "Oh my gosh, we're here!" Aimee's voice was so loud and squeaky that Ezra jumped awake next to me. I stifled a laugh and finished sipping on my caprisun as I went to the valet parking area. A short dark skin boy, maybe around the age of 15 or so smiles brightly as me as I get closer. He had a clean taper fade. His dark brown hair on the sides contrasted with his frost green curls on top, the color popped more as the Californian sun shone down on him. He was a handsome little gentleman. Everyone began getting out of the car before I had completely stopped. Aimee practically flew out of her seat and jumped out of the car.

"THIS IS SO EXCITING, I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!" Her tone was shaky and emotional. She ran to me as I was getting out of the front and hugged me hard. "I love you so much Ambre!" She didn't wait for a response and ran to the back with the twins, Anais, and waited for Nevaeh to hand her bag. The valet gentleman came over and beaming. "Hello Ma'am! Welcome to Disneyland, the happiest place on Earth!" He had a slight accent, a country in West Africa. The Gambia or maybe Guinea. I smiled a sweet smile in turn and thanked him as I handed him my car keys. He nodded and sped off with my car deeper into the parking lot.

"Alright yall! Every one of you needs to have a device on you at all times so that if something inconvenient happens we can be prepared and be ready." I yelled this out as I passed out tiny walky-talkies that went around the neck. It wouldn't get in anyone's way, it was waterproof and the most convenient thing I have ever spent money on.

 It wouldn't get in anyone's way, it was waterproof and the most convenient thing I have ever spent money on

Aimee bounced around happily as we began through the front and under the beautiful ark. Mickey and Minnie Mouse greeted us waving excitedly. Kids left and right squealed happily. Aimee waved to Minnie and almost shit her pants when Minnie waved her over. I laughed at Aimee's wide-eyed expression like she couldn't believe any of this. I grabbed my pink Polaroid from around my neck and snapped a picture of her incredulous expression. Minnie hugs her tightly and whispers something in her ear. To the left I see the twins, Alizee and Aliane taking a picture with Prince Charming and Aladdin. They gush and giggle. Anais and Nevaeh look like they are secretly sipping alcohol from a sippy cup and it's confirmed when Ezra takes a sip and nearly spits it out. They laugh happily.