Chapter 2

Chat Noir decided to visit Mr Ramier's grave as Adrien Agreste. He was deeply saddened by the recent event that had occurred and decided that the only way to relieve his mind was to visit the man's grave. Chat Noir had been framed for a murder that he had not committed and he knew that Chat Noir won't be making an appearance for a few days or even weeks.

Adrien walked up to the man's grave with some flowers in hand and placed the beautiful flowers on his tombstone.

"I'm sorry." He said before turning away and leaving.

He decided to hang out at the Trocadero before heading home. That was when he saw her.

She had midnight black hair tied in two pigtails and held in place with two red ribbons. She was facing her back toward him and was feeding the pigeons. By the looks of it, it seemed as if she was crying. That's when it hit him. Mr Ramier had always come here every morning and had fed his beloved pigeons. With his passing, the pigeons had no master to care for them and this girl was doing his job and was feeding the pigeons.

Adrien realized that this girl must have a very big heart to care for the pets of a dead man that she barely knew about. He knew that Mr Ramier had no family here in Paris so this girl was just a random civilian who had taken it upon herself to carry out the duty of the dead man. Adrien's heart burned and he swore to himself that he would punish the man who had done this to him, the innocent man, the girl, and the whole of Paris. He swore to avenge the dead man.

With his hands in his pockets, Adrien dragged himself to the Miraculous HQ where a memorial for Mr Ramier had been set up. Everybody was transformed into their hero alter ego form so Adrien was forced to do the same.

He picked up one of the many candles and held it up for everyone to see.

"I promise to avenge you. All of you." Vowed Chat Noir.

He turned in the opposite direction to face the memorials of all the other innocent people that had died at the hands of Hawk Moth and his merciless gang. The Akuma gang knew no limits. They desired to kill. They would stop at nothing to kill the person that they desired to kill, and it was all for fun.

Chat Noir clenched his jaw and leaned against the wall at the back of the building. Carapace approached him and patted his shoulder. Chat Noir smiled at him to let him know that he was fine.

Carapace and Rena Rouge went inside the building to make some food while Queen Bee, Chat Noir, and Master Fu remained at the memorial site.

"Chat Noir. You know that you have nothing to do with this. Most importantly, you know why he is after you. He knows that you are the holder of the Miraculous of Destruction and he knows that you have the Miraculous of Creation." Replied Master Fu.

"I know Master. But I can't help but feel that I was somehow responsible for everything that has happened and is yet to happen. I'm sorry Master but Chat Noir will not be making an appearance for the next few patrols."

Master Fu sighed and nodded.

Chat Noir retreated to his room and detransformed. He fell on his bed and buried his head in his pillow with Plagg right next to him.

"Cheese. Second drawer to the left." Replied Adrien.

But Plagg didn't move from his place.

"You know what, Adrien? I think that you are scared." Taunted Plagg.

"Oh yeah?" Asked Adrien.

"Yeah. You're scared that you won't live up to Master Fu's expectations. You're scared that you won't be a good team leader. You're also worried that you wouldn't make a good holder and you're scared that you will put the people you love in danger and most importantly you keep thinking that you are responsible for everything that has happened. Even if it rains on a Sunday, you think that you are responsible, Adrien. Well, let me tell you.