Chapter 20

Chat Noir jumped over Marinette's balcony landing on the solid concrete ground below. Not intending on taking any risks, Chat Noir activated his thermal scanner sensing for Akumatized villains or other Miraculous holders. With no one other than the normal civilians strolling through the streets at night.

Still on high alert, Chat Noir ran towards his house making sure the Parisians saw him. Carapace was right. Maybe, it was time to let the people know that they had returned. Most of the Parisians scattered in different directions while others tried to capture him on camera. With his thermal scanner still on, Chat jumped into the woods and detransformed, not intending on drawing attention to his alter ego.

Adrien trudged through the thicket with his hands in his pockets mumbling songs to himself. Stray branches and thorns scraped at his skin but he paid little to no attention to his wounds because he knew that his Miraculous would heal him almost immediately. With his thermal scanner still on, Adrien walked into the driveway of his new house. He kicked some rubble on the road and walked up to the front door. What he wasn't expecting was Master Fu standing behind the door with his arms folded.

"Whaaa! What the hell?!" Shouted Adrien, his soul nearly leaving his body.

"You're late." Grumbled Master Fu.

"Geez, sorry. No need to be so grumpy." Sighed Adrien waiting for his heart to stop racing.

Adrien walked over to the dining table in the middle of the brightly lit room and took a seat.

"So? Where are the others?" Asked Adrien.

"The meeting's over! You were late and I decided to take over your role during the meeting. Instead of you."

Adrien felt a pang of guilt but it too was added onto the growing pile of guilt in his stomach. Adrien truly felt bad but it wasn't his fault. He just didn't feel time fly when he was with his Princess.

"I'm sor-" Began Adrien.

"And now, it's stripping time!" Shouted Master Fu getting onto the table.

"Yo, WHAT?!" Yelled Adrien falling back with his chair.

Master Fu slowly removed his Hawaiian T-shirt revealing his white vest underneath.

"MY EYES!! NO!!!" Screamed Adrien trying to get onto his feet but falling back down.

"Get ready to be amazed!" Cried Master Fu kicking his sandals with one hitting Adrien on the forehead while he was trying to get up.

"Please! Have mercy on me!!" Begged Adrien still on the ground with the chair now on top of him.

Master Fu was on the verge of stripping his vest off of his body when suddenly he disappeared in a puff of orange smoke.

(I don't even know why I thought of this particular event and now, I can't get it out of my brain. My brain is a very corrupted place!)

"Whaaa...?" Asked Adrien looking back and forth.

"You just got pa-pa-pa-pranked!!" Shouted Rena Rouge emerging from behind a column with Nino adding a drum roll to her voice.

"Wait... What?" Asked Adrien still trying to get the image of the almost naked Master Fu out of his brain.

"Yep. Now, that prank was a masterpiece." Said Chloé.

"So there was no meeting?" Asked Adrien still confused.

"No, idiot." Laughed Nino.

"Not cool, dude. You basically burned a hole through my brain with that image of Master Fu. My eyes still hurt." Whined Adrien.