45: ANNOUNCEMENT {PLEASE READ!!!}

THIS BOOK IS FINALLY OVER!!

I'm so happy I could write this book.

I appreciate the support you guys have given me and I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

I might not know you but when I see you guys commenting, adding my book to your reading lists, commenting and voting on this, it makes me so happy!

I wish I could personally thank you and give you hugs and kisses because you have no idea what this means to me!

Fun fact: I wrote 5 chapters of this book before and deleted it because I felt like this was not my style of writing.

But I decided to start working on it again and I'M SO GLAD I DID!!

I'm here in chapter 44 after typing "THE END" because of you guys!!

I really appreciate and love y'all!

**VERY IMPORTANT**

I have something to tell you guys.

This is the third Miraculous based fanfiction I'm writing. And it will also be the last.

I'm leaving the fandom.

Not because I don't find the story or the characters or the plot uninteresting. But because I feel like I have reached that phase in my life where I should focus on more important things in my life.

Miraculous Ladybug was a huge part of my life for more than two years and I enjoyed every moment of the story.

I fell in love with the characters, the plot and generally the entire Miraculous Universe.

But I will continue to watch the upcoming seasons, movies and everything. It's just that I won't be writing any more fanfics and will not be keeping up to date with any news based on Miraculous.

I was really happy writing stories for you guys to read and reading all your comments made my day. I just want to take a long break that I feel like I deserve.

And hopefully, one day, I can come back.

So for now, It's RavenStarlight_ signing out!!

Stay Miraculous out there!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!