Chapter 11

Chat Noir reached home and detransformed. He entered the HQ and was met with Chloé... again. She was seated at the dining table as was enjoying her dinner, sauce bottle in hand.

"Oh, you got a sauce bottle?" Asked Adrien.

"Yep. Alya went shopping today and was kind enough to buy me a bottle of sauce... unlike some people." Retorted Chloé.

Adrien rolled his eyes and walked into his room.

"Hahahaha! Adrien! You're the biggest idiot I've ever seen!" Laughed Plagg.

"At least I'm an idiot in love..." Sighed Adrien.

"Humans! Gross!" Yelled Plagg.

Adrien completely ignored him and hugged his pillow to his chest. He reflected on the events that had happened that day.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE! I TRIED TO KISS HER?!" Shouted Adrien out of the blue.

Plagg was shocked for a moment and then his brain registered what had happened. He was soon clutching at his belly and laughing his head off with all four legs in the air. Adrien was weeping into his pillow while cursing himself.

"Idiotidiotidiot! Stupidfreakingidiotthatjusthadtogoandmessupeverything! I'minlove!!!" Mumbled Adrien into his pillow.

"Oh, really?" Asked a voice.

Adrien shot up from his bed and looked over at the door. Master Fu, in all his glory, was standing behind the closed door, hands folded behind his back.

"To be honest, I had already guessed it." Smiled Master Fu.

"G-Guessed what?" Stuttered Adrien.

"Oh, nothing. Just that someone has stolen your heart." Concluded Master Fu.

"W-What? No...! What are you talking about?" Asked Adrien laughing nervously.

Master Fu snickered and walked over to Adrien. He sat at the edge of the bed watching Adrien back up into the far corner of the bed.

"Adrien... I knew that something was going on with you since yesterday when you were dreamily sighing for no apparent reason. And... I-"

"No nononono. Please don't forbid me from seeing her! Being with her makes me feel free and alive. She knows how to make me smile and she... she m-ma-"

"Adrien! I could never forbid you from seeing her. I can see that she brings out the best of you. I'm glad for you, Adrien. Protect and love her with your life." Instructed Master Fu.

He was expecting it when Adrien launched himself at the old man and hugged the life out of his poor body.

"Thank you, Master Fu. You don't know how much it means to me!" Replied Adrien gratefully.

"You truly love her, eh?" Asked Master Fu with a raised eyebrow.

"I do..." Sighed Adrien.

"So... I hope you know that you two sh-" Began Master Fu.

"No! Not this again! Tikki already gave me 'The Talk' and I've been embarrassed enough." Begged Adrien.

Master Fu laughed and released himself from Adrien's bear hug. (Cat hug?)

"Better get some rest before tomorrow's training. Goodnight, Adrien."

"Goodnight, father." Replied Adrien.

Master Fu looked at Adrien and smiled warmly.

"See you tomorrow, my son."

"Wow. Maybe you aren't the biggest idiot out of the bunch." Said Plagg flying up to Adrien and curling into a ball on his head.