Chapter 6

Chat Noir didn't waste any time and ran towards the akumatized villain.

"Hey, Coldilocks! What's up with you? Got cold feet?"

"Oh my god! You're back?!" Cried Stormy Weather.

"Yeah. Missed me?" Teased the black cat.

"Not. One. Bit." Implied Stormy while gritting her teeth.

"Hey! I was just trying to find a way to break the ice. No need to get all chilly." Said Chat Noir, flashing his playful smirk.

She opened her parasol and wind blasted from behind her. It wasn't strong enough to push Chat out of the way but it did manage to ruffle his hair.

"Alright, that's it! I let you mess with my team, I let you mess with the city but I will not let you mess with my purrfectly groomed sunshiney hair!" Screamed Chat Noir.

He lunged towards his opponent and tackled her to the ground. He then ripped the parasol from Stormy Weather's hands and crushed it under his feet. He was basically stomping on it with a red face and perked cat ears. The Akuma came flying out and it could barely take off. With the amount of damage it had taken, it just crumpled to the ground and disintegrated. Just to prove his point, Chat Noir yelled out his superpower.

"CATACLYSM!!" While letting the black magic take over what was left of the parasol.

Stormy Weather transformed back into her regular self, Aurore Beauréal.

"You! You ruined everything!" She pointed accusingly at Chat Noir.

"And you! Do you know how long it takes for cats to get ready?! That's what you get for ruining my hair!" Shouted Chat Noir in his defence.

"Oh, please! You aren't even a real cat!"

"How dare you?!" *Gasp* "You're hurting my ego! Listen here, Coldi! At least I have a better sense of the weather. My feline instincts are telling me that you are about to get rained on right about...now." Chat Noir pointed out.

"Wha-?"

Before the weather girl could even question what Chat was talking about, a cold bucket of water was dumped on her head. Carapace had managed to sneak behind the girl and had collected water from the fountain nearby.

"If you're wondering why it's cold, it's all thanks to you. You had frozen that water and all I had to do was break the ice with this wonderful shield of mine and get the water." Summed Carapace.

"You got that on camera, right Queen Bee?" Asked Chat Noir.

"Of course I did!" Exclaimed Queen Bee.

They had been arguing for ten whole minutes and Chat was wondering why he was still transformed. Just then, his ring flashed.

"Gotta go, Icy! Hope to sea you again! Get it? Cause you're wet and the sea's wet. No? Your loss. Oh! Icey that your hair is coming undone. Better handle it with hair!" Yelled Chat Noir while laughing his heart out.

The girl screamed and pounded the ground with her fists.

Chat Noir and his team raced towards the Miraculous HQ and Chat took the time to see the destruction that had been caused in the city of Paris. Without the Miraculous of Creation, he couldn't restore the city to its former glory. Even though he had the Miraculous with him, he wasn't allowed to use it until its rightful owner was chosen. Even if he invoked the power of the ladybug and restored the city, the Parisians would still brand him as the villain. He felt that it was so unfair.