Chapter 9

Chat Noir was practically flying towards his house. He had just been patrolling when he had seen Marinette standing on her balcony, deep in thought. He had decided to visit the girl and continue patrolling. But that had not gone according to plan. He had ended up staying the entire night with her. She was just so... So addicting.

Chat Noir landed in front of the HQ and detransformed.

"Where's the sauce?!" Screamed Chloé as soon as Adrien stepped into the room.

Adrien sighed dreamily, completely tuned Chloé out.

"Hey! Don't you dare ignore me!" Yelled Chloé.

Adrien sighed again and walked into his room and flopped down on his bed. He kept on sighing, thinking about the beautiful girl who had not just comforted him but also understood him. This was becoming a nuisance to Plagg.

"If you want to think about the girl who stole your heart so much, why can't you do it quietly?!" Shouted Plagg.

Adrien sighed and buried his head deeper into his pillow. Maybe Plagg was right. Whenever he thought about Marinette, his face would heat up, his heart would do jumping jacks and butterflies would flutter along his throat.

Maybe he's in love...

No.

He is in love.

There was no question about it. That beautiful and kind girl has truly stolen his heart and Adrien couldn't be happier.

"I love you, Princess. My Princess..." Whispered Adrien before falling asleep.

Plagg couldn't hold back anymore. He phased through the walls and stopped only when he reached the garden. Knowing that the security system allowed him to enter, Plagg phased through the wall without causing any disturbance. He raced over to the Miracle Box and pushed the lid open. He took the ladybug jewel out and placed it on the soft grass floor. The jewel glowed in the moonlight and shortly after, Tikki appeared.

"Plagg? What are you doing here? Where's Adrien?" Questioned Tikki.

"I have something big to tell you!" Shouted Plagg.

"Yeah. Okay. But what if Adrien needs you?" Interrupted the ladybug kwami.

Plagg sighed and took in a deep breath.

"Adrien's in love! I repeat, he's in LOVE! L.O.V.E!" Screamed Plagg.

"What?! I need to talk to him. I have a lot of advice to give! PLAGG! Take me to him!!" Yelled Tikki.

"No can do, Sugarcube. You know that a Miraculous can't exit this chamber without its owner. Besides, I'm here to advise him!"

"Plagg! You are horrible at giving advice. You'll probably encourage him to do all sorts of reckless stuff. He's new to love. He'll listen to every single thing you say and he'll end up breaking his and the girl's heart!" Advised Tikki.

Plagg sighed. Tikki knew him so well. He did want to have fun but he knew that Tikki was right.

"I'll bring him here tomorrow, Sugarcube. You can advise him allll night long." Replied Plagg.

"I'll be waiting..." Tikki said while hugging Plagg and vanishing into her destined Miraculous.

Plagg took the Miraculous and placed it in its designated slot, the middle of the Miracle Box where the yin-yang existed. He stared at the slot where his Miraculous had been. The Miraculous of Destruction cannot exist without its destined opposing force and vice versa. Even Plagg didn't know how Chat Noir was coping without his destined partner. They were created to balance each other and right now, destruction has the upper hand. Even though the power of destruction was in the right hands, something like this wasn't supposed to happen. Plagg closed the Miracle Box and flew back to his room.