Chapter 5

Alya woke up early morning and dragged herself to the kitchen. She had wanted to get an early morning snack before the boys woke up but she wasn't prepared for what was happening in the kitchen.

She opened the door and stepped inside to see something that made her lose her appetite. Adrien was standing near the kitchen counter in his superhero form with his stick in hand. His back was facing Alya and she saw everything. He had his staff extended and was leaning on it while wiggling his butt to and fro. He was twirling his tail in the other hand and had a red rose in his mouth. Romantic music was playing in the background and Chat Noir looked over his shoulder at the door with a flirty smirk on his face.

Then, Alya fainted.

"Oh no! Alya! That was for Master Fu! Not you!" Shouted an embarrassed black cat.

Nino came running and immediately understood what had happened.

"I'm actually happy that it was Alya and not Master Fu. He would have got a heart attack." Laughed Nino.

"That was the point, Nino!" Cried Chat Noir.

Nino carries Alya to her room a set her on her bed.

"You think she'll remember what happened?" Asked the now detransformed Adrien.

"Nah, bro. She won't." Replied Nino confidently.

The two left Alya in her room and found Chloé rolling on the floor with Plagg and Pollen by her side.

"Oh no..." Said Adrien while facepalming himself.

"You went through the camera footage, didn't you, Chloé?" Asked Nino.

Chloé managed to squeak a 'yes' while laughing and Adrien noticed Plagg. Plagg seemed like he was about to cataclysm the whole building with his crazy yet cute face. Adrien heard wheezing in the other room and went to check it out.

Master Fu was literally about to die with the amount he was laughing. He kept replaying the video countless times and still managed to live.

"That was meant- HAHAHAHAHA... For me, eh? HAHAHAHAAH!!" Asked the old man in between laughs.

"Yep. Thought it would be fun to see your reaction." Sighed Adrien.

Master Fu continued to wheeze and Adrien rolled his eyes.

Alya woke up around noon and walked into the kitchen for lunch. She saw Chloé looking at her with a smirk and Master Fu was giggling under his breath. Nino was listening to music which he never did during lunch and Adrien was nowhere to be seen.

Adrien...

"Oh My GOD! THAT SERIOUSLY HAPPENED?!" Alya cried.

Master Fu couldn't hold his laughter in anymore and fell to the floor in a laughing and coughing mess. He quickly settled on the floor and took out his phone to rewatch the recent event that had occurred. Nino looked like he was about to explode. His face was red and it was clear that he was trying to hold his laughter in for Adrien's sake. But one look at Chloé and he lost it.

"HAHAHAHA! NOOOO! I WASN'T GOING TO LAUGH!! But seriously, Chloé. You need to learn to use more facial expressions."

Meanwhile, Adrien was lying on his bed with his head buried in his pillow. Plagg was floating around his head taunting and ridiculing him.

"STOOOOP! I've had enough embarrassment for a day!" Adrien cried.

Plagg continued to tease him until Adrien spoke up.

"Would you do anything for Camembert, Plagg?" Questioned Adrien.

He sounded so serious that Plagg decided to give him an honest answer. He stopped laughing and answered.