Her Silenced Voice *ch. 3*

~Evelyn's POV~

When the session was over I went over to Kyoya and said, "How long until I stop acting as Ace?" He looked up at me and said "As long as Ace is in the hospital.

I open my mouth to protest but I kept myself in angered silence. I don't believe it, Ace could be held in a coma for many months, maybe years.

"Ace-chan! You did so well! You're so good at being a host! Come eat cake with me! I'll let you have the strawberry!" the childlike kid said happily.

"He is Hunny-senpai," Kyoya said, "He's a grade above 'us'," I turned to him and said, "What?" he shook his head and said, "I don't know what causes his size to be that small and childlike but I do suppose it brings in the money,"

I walk over and said, "I'd love to join you Hunny-senpai, I love strawberries!" Hunny stared at me for a moment and started smiling, "Here you go~!" He gave me a bunch of strawberries happily. I started laughing and said, "It's okay Hunny! I'll just eat these!"

I did like strawberries but I never thought I'd actually see such a small table hold so much. Where did he even get them? "Don't put anymore on Hunny!" I said as I could practically hear the table groan, "I think the table might actually-"

Suddenly the tiny table collapsed on me and all the strawberries toppled over onto me as it piled high.

Surprisingly enough it came to my neck and I started laughing as Hunny looked surprised, studying the table.

"Where did you even get this much strawberries?" I tried worming out of the weight of the surprisingly heavy pile. When so many is put together it's going to be heavy.

I finally worked my arms out and I could barely move my legs. I picked up a strawberry and said, "Such a waste," Then I stuck it in my mouth and let the taste spread in my mouth. "Can someone, help me, um, get out of this..."

I was suddenly lifted as if it was easy and I looked up to see the guy Hunny was with earlier. I saw him studying me and I laughed nervously,

"hehe, thank you, you can, um, put me down now,"

Slowly but surely he put me down. I brushed myself and smiled, "What's your name?" I said looking up.

"His name is Takashi Morinozuka, Mori for short," I heard Kyoya say. He was studying me and I just knew he realized I was a girl along with Hunny and Kyoya.

I turned around and said, "Well,"

I looked down and realized that most of the pants were stained by the strawberries. "Oopsies," Hunny said quietly. I turned to him and smiled,

"Getting dirty sometimes doesn't hurt," I said, "It actually reminds you why you need to stay clean,"

I turned to Kyoya and said, "I'm changing back into my clothes now," I started walking away when Hikaru and Karou came up to me.

"Hey..." I said slowly, seeing the spark of mischief in their eyes.

"We have a spare change of clothes, Ace-senpai!" Karou said. "It's fine, I'd rather be able to use this excuse as a reason I get to wear comfortable clothes, but thanks for the offer,"

I sighed, "Ace, do you know who tried shooting Evie?" I heard the twins say.

I turned around to see Karou and Hikaru looking at me suspiciously. Even though I have that peculiar question in hand, I have another problem in my hands.

I was unsure of the mischief that they might bring upon me.

I have to prevent them from learning that I'm a girl but my guts were saying that they've already realized....I closed my eyes and look up.