Her Silenced Voice *ch. 31*

I watched as Chance looked at a trashy magazine. Sighing silently, I sipped a Slurpee. Hey, it was either watch him or talk to him. And he didn't understand sign language and Mom didn't want my interpreter to come along because she would be a "Third Wheel".

 The only Third Wheel I'd see would be Chance himself. 

"This is a boring date," he sighed.

I nodded, 'You're an ignorant person,' I signed.

He leaned foreward, "I don't understand you,"

I smirked and rolled my eyes, mouthing the words, "I know," 

"Let's go," He threw down a twenty on the table as a tip. I got up ahead of him and walked to the door. Feeling his hand wrap around my waist, I wanted to pull away, but I didn't. He would tell mother and she would find out about the plan.

Looking up at Chance, I saw his accomplished, smug expression.

I looked away. "Where should we go next?" He asked, probably to himself.

Winking at a girl who passed by, she gave him a sly smile, disregarding the other girl in his other arm. *cough cough* me. Hearing a ping, I looked down towards my phone. Pulling it up, it was from an anonymous person. "Don't freak out. 3 o'clock."

Looking to my right, I saw Ace leaning against the wall of a building, cloaked in an oversized hoodie and jeans that were too long for him. Sunglasses and a wig. Pulling the sunglasses down a bit, he winked at me, sticking out his tongue. 

I smiled, feeling giddy inside.

"Now look 9 o'clock" 

Looking to my left, I saw Honey and Mori across the street. Mori was dressed in thick rimmed glasses and had a blonde wig on. He had jeans and boots with a striped sweater. Honey was wearing shorts, a white shirt and a denim jacket.

"Now just see who you can spot. :P"

I broke away from Chance's arm and started looking all around me. I found Tamaki 5 meters ahead of us. Haruhi behind us. Kyoya 2 o'clock. The twins 10 o'clock. Kai 7 o'clock. 

"What's up with you?" Chance complained.

I glared up at him. Typing down on my phone, I showed him the screen "I thought I heard someone call my name." 

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say."

I looked down at my phone. Then put it away.

"Let's go to the Amusement park," he suggested.

I didn't say anything and let him drag me. After a while, he looked down at me, "You're a boring date,"

I looked up at him with a flat expression. I want this date to be over with as soon as possible.

~

When Chance took me through the haunted house, the two of us awkwardly walked through it without flinching. 

When we went through the Love tunnel, we awkwardly sat far apart from each other. 

When he dragged me to the Ferris wheel, we sat in silence throughout the entire ride, staring at each other as if it were the other person's fault.

When the both of us went to the Grand Carousel and we sat silently, surrounded by laughing children. For example. Honey and Tamaki.

The date was a wreck. I turned to look at Haruhi and tugged on Chance's sleeve. Taking out my phone, I started typing. Why hadn't I thought of this sooner?