Her Silenced Voice *ch. 8*

I walked in, completely full of energy, the world works in wonderful ways.

Even with Ace in his coma, I felt...light, and airy, as if some pressure had lifted off of me.

For some unknown reason.....

"Hello, Evie-chan, you look happy today," Hunny-senpai said. holding usa-chan in his arms.

As he wanted, Hunny was wearing an actual bedsheets instead of a costume. Usa-chan had a golden laurel wreath crown on his head. He practically shined, making the cherubic look very believable.

I giggled and leaned down, ruffling his hair, "Yes, I am happy today Hunny-senpai. What gave me away?"

Without his answer I hummed as I waltzed away, swaying to the song, feeling Hunny's awed expression looking at me. Humming was as close as I allowed myself to get in singing. Maybe that's why I'm happy.

I can hum.

"And that is why she is a singer," Haruhi said, in regular clothing, the twins flanking both her sides, wearing a white toga, a deep purple sash draped over their shoulders.

It looked more Roman than Greek but not as if the fans would care, they looked hot and that's pretty much all that attracted them in the first place.

"Very beautiful, won't you sing for us?" They chimed together in harmony, leaning in closer to me. I smiled, leaning back, "And who might you be?"

Shrugging Hikaru said, "We're leading a rebellion!"

I cocked an eyebrow, "Now are you?"

"Prepare to meet the start of the most famous empire!" Karou said, raising his golden but probably foam sword.

Raising his own in an identical manner, Hikaru said, "We are Romulus and Remus!"

Clapping my hands, I said, "Wonderful, hope you can bear the wrath of the goddess I will be,"

"Which is Aphrodite," Kyoya said from behind me.

"Hope you can bear the wrath of my love powers!" I said giving them an evil laugh.

Sweeping me up, off my feet, Karou said, "We'll just have to kidnap you, then naming you after a certain terrestrial planet next to the one called Earth,"

Giggling, I said, "Have to take over Greece first," I wiggled out of his embrace.

"Kyoya," I sang, but not really, "What outfit have you got in store for me today?"

"You seem energetic," he said, handing me a hanger, a bag over the clothing.

"I do seem that way don't I?" I smiled happily, "Sorry to make you go through that trouble,"

"Should be," He muttered. Putting the hangar on my arm, I brought my hands up and said, "Turn that frown upside down!"

Placing my fingers on the corner of his soft lips, I pushed them up, creating what I knew was going to he a pitiful smile.

"Go change," he said, moving my hands away, an actual smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

Smiling, I said, "Okay, bossy, I'll get the job done,"

Walking, practically skipping, I headed towards the changing room.

~

walking out, I lifted my arms in the air, a yawn escaped my lips.

The dress was magnificent, absolutely fit for Aphrodite.

It was a pure white color, so pure it practically glowed, like snow early in the morning.