Her Silenced Voice *ch. 4*

~Evelyn's POV~

I sighed, stupid depression.

If I wasn't so depressed I would have watched what I wore.

If I watched what I wore, I wouldn't have to be stuck in this mess.

If I wasn't stuck in this mess, I'd be so much more happy. If I was so much more happy I wouldn't be depressed.

"That's it!" I said exhausted. I was to watch what I was going to wear tomorrow. I paused for a moment and realized, I'd be wearing a horrible blue-purple uniform tomorrow.

I mentally stomped all over myself. If I had only....argh! I composed myself and sighed, trying to pull myself together.

I didn't plan this. My brother didn't plan this. Kyoya better did not plan this or I'd kick his ass. No one planed this but the person who tried to shoot me. I pulled my hair back and blew out a lungful of air.

I had to chill; cool down, Ace would be in his coma, he's not dead yet. If he were here, he'd would tell me to chill and enjoy myself, I could depress myself as much as I want when he........

No he won't lose to this, he surely wouldn't just give up. "Do a good job, Ace," I said, not sure if I was talking to me or Ace.

~

After changing into a pair of black skinny jeans with a black tank top, an oversized graphic t-shirt slumped on one shoulder over it, a pair of black ankle boots which were in my bag, I was literally on the verge of kicking myself.

If I had remwmbered the god forsaken clothes in my bag.....!!!! Ugggghhh!!!

And having the marvelous feeling of yelling at myself came with a sudden realization.

I remembered I didn't have a uniform. The one the Host club gave me was stained, and I needed one for tomorrow.

Slowly I began to dig in my bag to change into my other outfit but I realized I didn't have the time to change back.

Cursing my luck, scratch that.

Cursing depression, I zipped up my bag and left the room.

I obtained many stares from the guys with open mouths.....and a lot of glares from the girls. I finally got to 'Music Room 3'. Knocking slowly, I prayed that my luck didn't shrivel and die yet, hoping someone was there.

I opened the door not bothering for an answer and I came into the room. "Hello, um, I was wondering-"

"Whoa! Ace-chan's sister really does look like a girl!" I heard two voices say in unison. I was suddenly overran by Hikaru and Karou. I was studied as if I was an experiment and I pushed past Hikaru as he said, "You guys look so alike,"

I moved to Kyoya and said, "Hey, before I leave, I need to have a spare uniform with me so I don't have to come dressed as a guy tomorrow,"

He looked up and noticed I had changed. Turning away he said, "I believe we should have a spare...." I sighed and saw Haruhi. "Hey, Haruhi, do you always hang out with these people?"

She nodded, "Sadly, yes, I do," I nodded having nothing else to say, leaving us in awkward silence.

"Here you go," I was handed a uniform in a bag and I put it in my bag/book bag. "Thanks, so, I'll be leaving now, again," I said, my chest being weighed down by something. Looking back up I said, in a much more cheerful sounding voice,

"Well, can't wait until tomorrow now can I?" I smiled and said, "I'll be going now, Kyoya, if you need me, I'll be seeing Ace,"

When I opened the door a couple boys fell out and I couldn't help but giggle a bit.