Her Silenced Voice *ch. 11*

Darkness consumed me and for a second, I didn't do anything out of shock. A sack was being pulled over my face and I couldn't see anything, not anything about my attacker.

Did the killer find me? This was either his chance to get me or my chance to see who he was. My heart was beating so fast at the sudden ambush I felt it was surprising I didn't die from a heart attack.

Using instinct, I elbowed their open stomach as they scrambled to grab my wrists. Hearing a satisfactory grunt, I swung around and kicked my attacker away mercilessly, most likely on his chest. This happy ending resulted with me, falling into another person. Another assaulter.

They took hold of my arm swiftly so before they could have done anything else, I stomped down and onto their foot releasing myself from their hold. and making sure that I bring my elbow up and catch their jaw.

Even in the midst of all this, I was proud of myself for having been able to finally use the training I painstakingly endured for a couple years.

Running into another person, my thoughts became muddled, how many people where there? But this time, this person was tall and strong, taking hold of my wrists easily, they held them gently. Which threw me off.

Wrapping an arm around my stomach, they took hold of my other arm and wrapped me in an embrace. Having the bag slip off of me suddenly I was blinded by the light, unable to see for a moment...then I saw Mori's face.

"Mori?" I said confused, I realized he had an amused smile on his face and he said, "Good job," I looked around and saw Suoh and Kyoya.

Letting my jaw drop, I said, "What do you think you were doing?"

Hunny appeared from behind a picnic table close by. "Scaring Evie-chan like that, don't you remeber what's going on?" he chided the two who were rubbing their wounds in pain.

I felt a shiver go up my spine at the thought that Hunny hit it spot on. That meant that my thoughts weren't off track after all. The embrace around me tightened, feeling my uncertainty

"The twins called," Suoh said through his pain, "They said to kidnap Evelyn at the entrance of the gate,"

I looked down to Kyoya, seeing him rub his jaw. "Sorry," I mumbled. I looked up to see Hunny studying me, almost as if trying to find something out. "Is there something wrong?" I asked Hunny.

Shaking his head he said, "Takashi is still holding onto you," I widened my eyes and lowered my gaze the two of us moving away quickly from each other as a small rush of warmth came to my face.

"Did you catch her in time? She happened to-" The twins stopped as they saw me standing there. "Well," I said, realizing the whole host club, apart from Haruhi, was here, "I'm listening, you guys must have wanted to chase me down to ask me something,"

They all looked at each other, realizing they all had something to say.

A hand was lightly put on my shoulder and I looked over to see Haruhi, "What they wanted to say was sorry,"

That threw me off. What would they be sorry for? "You left in such a hurry," Suoh said, his voice solmn, "We felt it was our fault that you had run away," Kyoya said.

"You were suddenly so upset because of us," the twins chimed. "I was wondering if it was something we said," Karou told me. I noticed the little word 'we' instead of 'I', as if he reffered to it as if they were one person.

Maybe I was reading into it.

Everyone says 'we'.

"I was hoping it wasn't something Takashi or I said," Hunny mummbled out of his jacket. I felt my eyes become warm and hot. Tears began to outline the bottom lids of my eyes. "Stupid," I said.