Her Silenced Voice *ch. 7*

~Haruhi's POV~

She widened her eyes and looked up, fear grasping all hope she had left, her face paleing.

Looking me in the eyes the scared look became slightly determined, "I'll be taking my leave now Haruhi," she said.

Handing the note over to me, she snatched her own bag and quickly walked out the room as of trying to go somewhere. Shutting door casually as if nothing was wrong.

Staring confused for a moment, I shook out of my confusion and looked at my hand.

'Seems like you're still alive, seems like your brother is alive too'

I read off the paper. I gasped and ran out through the curtains. "Guys," I said.

Hunny seemed upset as he said, "Does Evie-chan, not like us?" I ignored him as I said, "Evelyn's in trouble,"

Didn't she know that it was most likely a trap? A lure so she could be killed herself.

~

"Will you tell us now what's wrong?" Tamaki said, sitting in the seat across from me. I unfolded the note and handed it to him. I looked out the window, she wasn't at school.

"What?!" Tamaki said loudly, almost spooking everyone.

"What's wrong?" Hunny said.

"Evelyn's going to the hospital to meet her death," Tamaki exaggerated as usual.

"No, she's going to the hospital because she thinks her brothers in trouble, where the actual culprit might be able to harm her," I said before panic could take over our thoughts.

Silence overtook the car and suddenly Kyoya cleared his throat and said, "Drive faster, you heard her," addressing the driver.

Of course drivers weren't suppose to listen to conversations but who ever said they didn't?

The car sped up remarkably and before we knew it, we were at the hospital.

~Evelyn's POV~

I knew it was a trap but i also knew I had to go, it was important that I get to Ace, even knowing he was the safest one right now. My body seemed to put together the pieces before my mind could catch up.

I walked out of the elevator unsure of if I was scared or not. Everything just seemed too calm.

I felt someone brush past me, as I looked up, golden eyes pierced my memory painfully.

Too much in my own turmoil of thoughts, I did nothing, a sharp edge touched my hands, like a corner of a piece of paper.

It was a note being slipped into my hand, a miniature knife slipped through it like a sheath. Small enough to be concealed, sharp enough to cut, big enough to kill.

I didn't have time to check the note. I had to go see Ace, my thoughts and priorities too jumbled in my head. Walking in, everything was fine, Ace was sleeping quietly on his bed, nothing was out of place.

Jake and Kai were still asleep as I opened the door. They had gotten here just moments before me, I was sure.

Suddenly my brain caught up to what my body was screaming at me. I knew it was a trick, the note was a trick, a trap, a way to lure me in....but I also knew this was dangerous for Jake and Kai.

Even if I wasn't here first, Jake and Kai was.

They would have gotten hurt. Worse comes into play, killed.

And it would have been my fault.

As I let out a breath someone burst into the room, I was tackled onto the ground. "Evie-chan!" I heard someone say.