Her Silenced Voice *ch. 21*

I went up to the Second Music Room.

Not the third, but the Second.

Seeing that familiar agent, standing at that spot, I sneered at the sight of the lady standing next to him.

"Ace Oshiro," She said, her arms were folded her her face was not displeased enough for me to be satisfied, "Tell me this, Is there anything worse you can botch? After what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to shut down your coporation,"

'Yeah,' I signed for her aggressively, 'What was that crap you pulled?'

Her hair was pulled into a neat bun, she wore a grey pencil skirt with a royal blue blouse. Her strict face resembled that of a business woman, because technically, she was one.

"Crap?" she repeated, "That was for the sake of your industry,"

'That wasn't for my sake but for yours!' I signed, clenching my fists afterwords.

"You were getting off track and I told you, anything you pull, we have to fix, and this was only fixing it. Now you can focus on your business. I was only doing my job," she said.

'Shut up will you?' I signed back to her in rage.

"We have your next request," Alex, the agent said, "You'll have to shuffle to a different class this time,"

Handing me a folder I stared at it.

'Who's the victim this time?' I mocked in a leisure pace, preparing to turn down the offer.

"I want you to look into Allen Ishii," She said, taking the folder from the agent, "They are happening to be doing something and I'm starting to believe they're selling us out, I'm not exactly positive on the matter but get some dirt on them so we can have leverage,"

I uncrossed my arms, 'Allen Ishii?' I signed. Then after a pause, I reluctantly took it from her hands. She smirked, "I was sure you'd take it, you wouldn't give up this opportunity to ruin the guy who broke your little birdie's heart,"

I resist the urge to grabbed her collar and instead, signed, 'Just know, I'd never do this for you. Never. And if you dare lay another hand on Evelyn, you'll regret it,'

She pulled back and the devilish smirk became more cruel, "But my regret won't be as big as your despair will it?"

'I'll make sure to uncover every single one of your dirty secrets and throw you into poverty,' I threatened her with my hand sign language.

Stepping back and crossing her arms, she lifted her chin with the cruelest smile I'd ever seen. She shook her head and said, "Well, that's no way to talk to your mother is it?"

~

Coming home, I found Kai and Jake.

"Hi," they said in unison.

'I highly doubt you were like this around my sister,' I signed, crossing my arms. At least that's the least I expected.

"Well....." Kai said, "We didn't expect this to happen. Any of this. And yet...we took complete advantage of her misery...."

'You made fun of her?' I signed sharply, hoping I was misunderstanding something. I couldn't imagine the two of them with lips....actually touching....

"No, we took pictures and I just happen to..." Jake trailed off.

"He kissed her," Kai finished leaning back and falling onto the ground.

'What?' I wanted to say, but only able to mouth it.

"You know, bending over, giving mouth to mouth," Kai said, "made her virgin lips unpure,"