Her Silenced Voice *ch. 14*

"Allen," I said in a more reasonable voice, "Do you, um," I didn't know what to say.

"I've heard about you around the school," He said, tilting his head, "I believe your a bit famous,"

He stepped closer and I stepped back.

"Do you attend Ouran?" I asked, rather quickly and uncomposed.

"Um, yeah," He said, "My parents both got really rich after a promotion, and they've been listening into what they should be taking in and out of stocks,"

"Your dad's a chauffeur for that famous company, that's right," I said. His dad must have listened into what his employers

"Yeah," he said, "North Star, it's changed since the last time,"

Awkward silence.

"Change, huh?" I tried for a smile, "No longer Morning Star?"

He nodded, "An incident happened,"

"So-" We both say and cut off at the same time.

"How have you and Ace been doing?" He said.

"Ah, fine, just fine, we're both just dandy actually," I said swiftly.

His face broke into a smile, "Your lying,"

I avert my eyes, "Ah, but we're really fine,"

"Your still the same as always," he said, coming closer.

I backed slightly, shifting my foot, "How?" I asked.

"Let's see, putting aside appearance, your sweet voice, the way your bad at lying, your shyness, that little thing you do with your hair when your unsure, I've just seen that sparkle in your eye when your happy just moments ago, still a wonderful dancer, and many more," he smiled.

His thing for seeing my little things still causing my heart to leap. But it was also the reason why it broke.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

The word echoed in my mind, I laughed nervously and said, "Well, I haven't seen you anywhere so I can't tell if you've changed,"

"Evelyn," He whispered, not smiling anymore, his face pointed downward, "I'm sorry, I have changed,"

"Well, that's nice to know," I said, monotone, "Not that it should matter to me,"

"Evie-chan," he said in that voice that use to strike me as adorable and irresistible.

Coming closer, I didn't step back like I normally would and he noticed. A beautiful pure smile broke on his face and I had to look away. He's still so innocently happy.

"Please? Another chance? I really hope that you'd forgive me, I know it was a mistake, I know it was my fault but-"

"Neither of us are at fault, don't be stupid," I said. Taking the blame...does he want my pity?

"No, I should have seen it," He said to himself, "Wait," he said as if realizing something, "I see what your trying to do, but I'm not falling for it, you're trying to change subjects,"

He went on about how he was changing slowly but surely. He pleaded that I should believe him and that he misses my company, if not friends then just to clean the slate.

"Sure," I said swiftly turning away before I could say something else. It wasn't like me to hold grudges. Though....I hung onto that grudge like a life line.

So Ace made me watch Grudge with him. Though it did nothing but keep me up comforting him.

"And I promise I won't get in your- wait- really?!" He said. His jaw dropped and I glanced at him before looking away again. "Just don't get in my way,"

Overjoyed, he moved forward to hug me but then stopped himself. "That's right, man," he said mainly to himself, "Have some respect for yourself,"

Standing up straight, mocking his own pride, he reminded me of someone.

Suoh.

I laughed and Allen looked at me. "I made you laugh?" He said smiling. I closed my mouth and repressed a smile, "You- leave from my sight at once before I call the guards,"

"Why, but your guards are drunk and merry in the kingdoms festival," He smiled, "No guards will save you tonight, but for now my princess, may I have your name? The clean slate between us stands between names,"

I let the smallest smile show, "Princess Evelyn Oshiro, good knight,"

"I was going for prince but a valiant knight is much better!" He said, "For I am-"

"Allen?" I heard. I widen my eyes as he turned around. "Jake and Kai were standing at the door.

"Oh dear, you forgot to send off the personal guards," I said, touching my hands to my cheek.

"You were serious?" Allen said turning to me.

"Why are you here?!" Kai said, going up to Allen.

Jake who didn't get the chance to see Allen after the incident, was still irrevocably infuriated at him.

"You Bastard!" Jake said, raising his fist. "Jake! No!" I said, grabbing his fist.

"You'll be sued, stop," I said.

"Sue? I'm a changed person, I won't sue, in fact, I probably deserve it," Allen said quietly, all notes of seriousness gone.

"See!" Jake said, fighting me. I shot him a serious glance. "Stop," I said, my voice sounding solid, a straight demand.

Lowering his hand, I turned back to Allen, "I apologize, but I'm not the right person to ask forgiveness to,"

"Where's he then?" Allen said, "Ace hasn't been to school in a while, I figured he wouldn't' just bail when he was a hit making-"

"He's in the hospital," I said, "Someone-"

"It's enough, You stopped me, I stop you," Jake said, pushing me along, "Someone told the hittachin twins you could dance more than a waltz,"

"Crap," I muttered.

"Back off," Kai said, "Don't go near her, see how happy she is?"

I didn't speak up.