Her Silenced Voice *ch. 6*

"Put this on," Kyoya demanded.

I looked at the blue creamy color of the dress, underneath the plastic covering. I grimaced and said, "What's this?"

"Your princess dress," he said, letting go of the hanger, dropping it into my arms. "My dress..." I said, dryly.

"Is something the matter?" he asked. I shook my head giving evil glares to the glass coffin awaiting me.

"Nothing," I said through my teeth, "just glad I'm not going to strut in glass heels,"

"Go on then, they might be coming soon," Kyoya said.

After giving it a closer look, I took in details of it.

White puffy sleeves that were barely connected to the dress meaning it would have no use only to hang by my side.

The dress had an almost skintight feeling but the material was thick. the creamy color outlined my bust and hip and drapped elegantly to my feet.

The bust had two columns of black buttons going down. The hip was a V shape and started to flow from there.

Thinking that I would need heels to match, I saw a pair of blue, silk covered shoes that looked too dainty to wear but was clearly fit for the dress more than my own boots.

Pulled on the solid black wrist length, laced gloves and looked in the mirror.

I gasped realizing the color brought out my eyes more than I thought it would. If I was to notice one thing at first glance it would be my eyes, surprisingly not the dress, shoes, actual sapphire diadem, but my eyes.

"Hey~" I heard Suoh call out, making sure I wasn't in the dressing room. I frowned suddenly aware of the fact I would be walking out in front of many people in this dress.

"Uh, yeah, I'm coming!" I said. I quickly rushed out, gathering my stuff. I passed by Suoh who suddenly realized I was wearing the dress. I ducked my head, wishing that coffin wasn't so see through now.

"Wow, Evelyn, you look pretty," Haruhi said smiling as she walked up to me. I smiled and said, "Thank you, just that I feel funny in such a fancy dress, to stiff,"

She lightly laughed and said, "Well I apologize for even suggesting Snow White, I realize you don't really like girly dresses, besides, Snow white is suppose to look dead..."

Slowly cutting herself off, she realized how insensitive that could be taken.

Smiling sadly, I said, "Its fine Haruhi, I'm not dead...yet anyways,"

"I'm sorry," She said. I laugh lightly and said, "Don't worry, I don't want our conversations to all be filtered, how do I get to know you that way?"

She smiled again and said, "Yeah, your right,"

I smiled and joked around, "Hope that coffin isn't going to be my last,"

I left to find Kyoya and see what else I had to do other than just sit in a coffin. "Kyoya," I said, he turned around and looked up to see me standing awkwardly.

Pointing to the coffin, he didn't give me a second glance, staring intently at his screen. I went over and mumbled, "fine, stick me in a dress and have no comment,"

I walked up the stairs to the platform where my glass coffin awaits. On a red velvet clothed stand, my glass coffin sat open looking like an empty shell carved especially for me.

As I studied, I noticed that a letter. Plucking it off I placed the diadem on the case.

It said, "Dear Evelyn, if you see this letter or not have regards that we will be selling your kisses to see which Prince will awaken you,"