Her Silenced Voice *ch. 19*

"She was bullied to be driven out of the host club and as much as I hate to say, she truly relied on the friendship that the host club offered her. At one point they were threatened by one of the twin's fiancee.

By then, unable to take it, she decided to leave the club on her own will, but also against it. Knowing that she was the cause for their only pain but she was also thinking she was being hunted down,"

Nekozawa went over the information with me.

"She was eventually chased out of the maze and kicked butt with quiet amazing skills and reunited with them. The threat was false and the twin's fiancee never cashed in her promise.

So, being hunted down, she was in danger multiple times. Even though the host club secured some safety for her she was still harmed. She was dressed in princess dresses most of the time for their theme and in her words at one point was 'I'm not a prostitute',"

He and I looked at each other and then looking over at the sheets, he continued his revision.

"So next ball comes around she meets Allen and Jake and Kai come and save her and afterwords, found herself to be laughing at Pearson from out class, saying he reminded her of you.

So afterwords, she changed and came to visit you," he said, looking up, "And that stuff happened,"

Looking straight at Umehito now, he said, "The light in her eyes are bright enough that even I couldn't stand looking into them for long, Ace, you have to tell her sooner or later, you can. She'll understand,"

I sighed and placed my face into my hands, 'I know I do but she'll never forgive me,' I mouthed and signed to him.

"And that's the only misjudgement you've ever made on her," He said, "You told me to keep watch on her if you weren't here and I'm positive she would forgive you,"

'No, she won't,' I signed, 'She believes I'm struggling, and that because I'm struggling, she's been through pains and yet...'

"All she wanted through the time she was here, was to be with you and to find this person who harmed you," Umehito said.

'But you can't let her learn who sent that killer,' I demanded. He leaned back, "I didn't," he said, "The person asked as to why I wanted him to wear a mask, but he did. There were attempts... but then it stopped,"

I pursed my lips, my eyes closed.

"After three days, she fell asleep in her glass coffin, made as a theme for snow white, she was locked in, airtight. The next time, he set a trap, saying he'd threatened you,"

'And she was convinced the whole time that their ulterior motive was me being hurt,' I silently groaned while signing.

"But remember, after that, it stopped, their attempts stopped....and things started becoming emotionally worse for her. The light bullying got heavier,"

Biting my lips as Nekozawa explained, I started thinking of a plan, "She didn't show it but when she thought no one was looking, she cried. Through most crying sessions, she had gone to the 2nd music room but she has also gone to the maze,"

I clenched my fists and signed to him, 'I have to tell her don't I?'

'Alone. I'll help you," He said.

I nodded, 'I'll tell her at her bedside and I'll tell her when she wakes,'

"So that's that. After school, we'll meet at the hospital and I'll keep anyone from entering," He said.

I sighed.

Confession time.

~A/N~

So......what's Ace's secret?

I know that this was short but, yeah......I have no explanation for that.