Yoongi x Female Reader

Y/n's POV

Daddy was working late all week, his work had gotten more stressful this month cause of his new album coming out and needing the last finishing touches.

Today was Sunday. It was always daddy's rest day. He spent the whole day sleeping so I would color, play, or sleep with him to entertain myself.

He got up a few times to make food for him and I. Whenever he would I'd feel bad, but he didn't let me cook. No matter what headspace I was in he saw me as his delicate baby.

I slept on the sofa. It was the comfiest sofa ever. I couldn't sleep with daddy that much because his mattress made my back hurt.

He came downstairs for bedtime to tuck me in and give kisses. "You don't wanna sleep with daddy bubs?"

"Nu thankie i fine."

Daddy nodded and went to sleep.

It was Monday. 5pm. Daddy hadn't come back from work. I knew he was working hard but they weren't overworking him, right?

I know! I'll do a drawing for him to make him feel better when he gets home!

I got my crayons and started my drawing. First I did the grass, and a tree. I did it just the way daddy showed me how to draw a tree.

Then I drew me in a pink dress, and daddy with his black hoodie and sweatpants. I giggled at how handsome he looked.

Next was the flowers. Daddy likes it when I do lots of flowers so that's what I did. Blue, purple, red, yellow, pink, white, orange. I think that's enough.

Oh! I need to do the birds and clouds.

I squealed and drew bubbly clouds with birds and a purple butterfly.

I had seen one with daddy at the zoo. It was really pretty!

And now it was done! Just need to wait for daddy to get home.

I grabbed a bottle of danimals from the fridge and opened it with ease. I so strong! It was very yummy and after i felt better.

I layed down on the sofa with my favorite stuffie, Skittles the Turtle, and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was dark. I looked over at the clock, 9:00. Keys were being put into the door and unlocked it. I smiled and quickly put my drawing behind my back, biting my lip from excitement.

Daddy came in with his briefcase and uncle Joonie. I staggered back and no longer smiled. He's still working?

"Hey princess. Mind your manners."

"H-Hi Joonie." I shyly waved.

He smiled at me and waved.

"Joon and I have to work on some stuff okay? Go to bed sweetie I'll give you a goodnight kiss once we're done."

I slowly nodded and put my drawing face down on the coffee table in front of the sofa. My crayons were put away one by one.

I grabbed Skittles and went upstairs to daddy's room. He had the pacifiers in a chest on my little shelf.

A frown came across my face when I couldn't reach it.