OT7 x Female Reader

She woke up and they weren't there. The smell of Namjoon was there from his bed but when she yelled for him, no one answered.

She was holding onto his pillow tight, trying to get comforted by his scent. Jungkook also dressed her in his shirt so she had that as well.

She sighed got out of bed to go downstairs after doing her morning routine.

A plate of food was on the table. Eggs and bacon. Y/n ate it while sulking. It looked like no one was home.

Her phone was currently taken away as well. She disobeyed last night when she didn't listen to Jin and stayed up on her phone past bed time.

At least she still had her TV privileges. She turned it on to some cartoons and curled up with her knees on her hands on the couch.

'Why did they have to leave...?'

She rested her head on her knees and looked to the side, tears threatening to leave her eyes. Everytime she was alone, all the memories would come back.

The nightmares, the insomnia, the depression, the hitting, the neglect. All of it.

She sniffled and buried her head between her knees to let out a few sobs. 'I don't think they love me anymore. They've never done this. They probably left to go live without me. It would be better for them anyway.'

Y/n's eyes soon became heavy and sleep took over her body after it was exhausted from the crying that didn't seem to stop.
__________________

When she woke up the sun was getting lower. The sky painted with orange and pink.

'Did I really sleep that long?'

Y/n sighed and got up from the couch to turn off the TV and climb the stairs.

She walked to her room, stopping at the doorway. She was hardly ever in here. Only when Seokjin forced her to help him clean it when it would startto get dusty and when her boyfriends' manager came over and she had to stay up in her room while the men talked.

'What if they really don't want me anymore?'

She walked to her bed and laid there. 'I should start sleeping here. They won't get mad if I do.'

Y/n looked up at the ceiling. 'I should probably eat something.' She thought as her stomach grumbled.
_________________

Jungkook sighed as he sat in his car, at the same spot for the past 10 minutes.

Taehyung sat next to him on his phone, the bags on his eyes now more obvious. Jimin and Hoseok quietly talking in the back seat.

There was a traffic jam on their way home. They had to leave home in the morning as the whole band got called in for an emergency practice for their upcoming tour.

"Hyung, were you able to get a hold of Y/n?" Jungkook asked, looking back at Hoseok.

The brunette shook his head, frowning.

"I think hyung took her phone away." Jimin said.

"Do you know if Namjoon hyung and the others got home already?" Taehyung asked out loud.

"No. They were going to get food for all of us before going home."

"Man, I miss her." Hoseok sighed, looking out the window.

"Im worried if she's okay." Jungkook tightened his grip on the wheel.

"Crap." Jimin said as the group heard a loud roar of thunder, rain started to pour down from the sky.
________________

Y/n almost fell out of bed from the thunder. She screamed and quickly hid under the covers.

"D-Daddy!" She yelled. Hoping that someone would come to her room. But it didn't happen.

She trembled and sobbed into the blankets.

Thunder always reminded her of that night her parents kicked her out.

"You worthless piece of shit!"

"Whore! Get the fuck out!"

"You're not my daughter. You never we're."

Her fingers tightly clenched onto the blanket.

"B-Bubba! Yoonie! O-O-Oppa! Joonie! Minnie! D-Daddy! Kookie! Pw-Pwease!" Y/n cried out.

The lights were turned on and the covers were lifted. The little was carried into someone's arms.

"It's okay baby. Bubba's here." Seokjin said as he rubbed her back.

She wailed into his shoulder, still shaking. "B-B-Bubba!"

"Mhm. Bubba's here baby. I'm not going away."

A hand different to Seokjin's gently rubbed circles in Y/n's hair.

"You were scared huh? Don't worry. Joonie and I are here to protect you princess. No one will hurt you ever again." Seokjin said as he bounced his little whose cries were now more hushed.

Y/n nodded and turned her head away from Seokjin's shoulder to allow herself to breathe.

She sniffled as Namjoon tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Have you eaten darling?" Seokjin asked.

She shook her head, laying her head on his chest.

Seokjin and Namjoon took her downstairs as Hoseok walked in with Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin behind him.

They all frowned at the sight of Y/n. Her eyes were red and puffy, a slight pout on her lips and a hiccup being heard ever few seconds.

Hoseok carefully took her away from Seokjin, rubbing her back. "Oh sweetie..Oppa's here now."

The maknae line surrounded him and the little, reassuring her with sweet nothings and soft touches on her favorite places.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung asked with a light smile.

Y/n smiled back with a small blush, nodding her head. "Thankie daddy."

"Hey! What about us?!" Jungkook complained.

The rest of the boys laughed and kissed Y/n's head.

"Come on! Food's gonna get cold!" Seokjin yelled.

Dedicated to JayKays_banana_milk and LittleBabyBangtan