Jimin x FTM Reader

You came home, sighing from the tiredness you felt on your exhausted body.

Ever since you came out to your parents, you were kicked out. To add on to it, they decided they would stop helping to pay for your college tuition.

This meant you had to work extra shifts cleaning at the music industry your boyfriend, Park Jimin, just happened to work at.

He had let you stay at his apartment as long as you needed to which you could never thank him enough for, but you wanted to leave there as well.

You hadn't told Jimin about your gender dysphoria, why you cut your hair so short, why you were always in baggy clothing. And it was eating you up inside.

"Y/n? Are you home?" Jimin asked as he walked to the living room. He smiled at you and walked over to kiss your head.

"Hi darling."

You tiredly smiled back and hugged him. "Hi Jiminie."

"I just finished up some work. You wanna watch a movie on the couch or the bedroom?"

"That would be amazing." You softly chuckled. Even if you were extremely stressed with the current situation, you couldn't deny cuddling with your boyfriend at the moment.

Jimin left the room to turn off all the lights in the apartment and sat down on the couch, patting a spot next to him.

You took off your shoes and sat next to him, leaning on him when he put his arm around you.

"What do you feel like watching?"

You suddenly felt bad. 'He might put on something girlie. It's gonna make me so uncomfortable...I should tell him now.'

"U-Umm..can I actually talk to you about something first?"

Jimin nodded, smiling and turning to face you. "Im all ears."

"J-Just don't freak out t-t-too much okay?" Your throat started to dry. "And i-i-i-if you wanna break up that's fine-"

"Hold on baby. Calm down." Jimin rubbed your back. God, he was so supportive.

"I-I'm transgender.." you said as you hung your head.

You looked up after a few minutes of silence and saw some confusion on Jimin's face.

"B-But you don't have to deal with it! I-"

Jimin shook his head, placing a hand behind your head to pull you close and kiss the side of your head. "Why would I leave you for that babe? I already told you I'm bi."

You sighed in relief, nuzzling into his neck. "Thank you.."

"Is that why your parents kicked you out?"

You nodded, a tear falling from your eye. "Y-Yeah."

"It's okay. I'm here for you."

He rubbed your back. "What name should I call you now?"

"M/n please.."

"Okay. I love you M/n." Jimin said. You could almost hear his smile as he spoke.

You tackled him down onto the couch and started crying. Happy tears. Finally. Someone to call you that name.

"I-I love y-y-you too.."

Jimin played with your hair and softly hummed.

You looked to the side to cool your heated face and saw that the TV was still on. "W-We should watch the movie."

"You wanna do that baby boy?" Jimin asked as he rubbed your back.

You smiled widely, tearing up again. "Yeah."

Jimin put on The Jungle Book, your favorite movie in little space.

"When was the last time you slipped?" Jimin asked.

"A few weeks ago."

"Well that's not good. Let me go get Bambi." Jimin got up from the couch.

"N-No! It's okay! I don't need it!"

"Dont be silly!" Jimin opened the bedroom door and got a green pacifier with your deer stuffed animal. He also grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of gym shorts.

He brought the items to you and giggled at the blush you had on your face.

He helped you dress into the comfortable clothing, kissing your head when you were finished.

He gently placed the pacifier in your mouth and handed you Bambi.

He sat down and brought you to sit on his lap.

"Ankie hyung." You blushed.

"Anything for you bub." He smiled, ruffling your short locks.

You leaned back onto him and watched the movie until you fell asleep in his arms.
_________________

You woke up laying in bed, one of the lamps on and soft music playing next to you.

You opened your eyes to see Jimin on his laptop.

"Dada? Wat doin?"

He looked at you and ruffled your hair. You turned your head to peak at the screen and blushed when you saw he was online shopping for chest binders.

He giggled and scratched your head. "What color do you want my prince?"