Hoseok x Female Reader: Perfect

It was her first time slipping in front of her new boyfriend. And she didn't want him to know.

Hoseok knew that she was a little when they first started dating two weeks ago. He watched videos and read articles about being a caregiver and how to take care of a little.

He noticed that she didn't have any little gear so he went to the store and bought some blankies and onesies there and bought some pacis and stuffies online.

He was lucky his job paid a fair amount of money while he sold dance instructing videos that gave him the money for all the stuff.

Y/n curled up on the couch. They were watching a Disney movie. Lilo and Stitch, which was what made her slip.

She played with her fingers and moved closer to Hoseok.

He softly smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

She felt the need to babble and kick her legs.

Hoseok could feel the tension rising from her so he gently massaged her neck and shoulders, causing her to melt and relax in his arms.

She got up and tried her best to stand still without her legs wobbling.

He raised an eyebrow and nodded when she pointed to the bathroom.

She stumbled into the restroom and splashed some water on her face to try and get the feeling out of her system but it wasn't happening.

The poor thing started panicking and sat on the toilet, her legs and fingers fidgeting.

She whimpered and curled up.

She closed her eyes and tried to think of anything a big girl does, however all she could think about was soft stuffies and warm blankies.

The door opened and she flinched.

Hoseok scooped her up in his arms and lightly bounced her. "Shh...im here baby...someone needs to slip hm?"

She sniffled and nodded.

Hoseok sat her on the couch and kissed her head. "I have some presents for you angel~"

She gasped and lightly kicked her legs.

He cooed and gave her the little gear he bought.

She squealed and hugged him tight.

He slipped the paci in her mouth and kissed it.

She covered herself in the blankie and hugged the hippo stuffie Hoseok gave her.

He played with her little toes and squealed some gibberish, making her giggle and kick her feet but not too much to hit her lover.

"T-Tankie hobi~" she softly said as she snuggled and got comfortable with him on the couch.