VKook x Female Reader

Dedicated to my best friend FaZee___2706

Y/n was working non-stop the whole week, cramming as much as she could while trying to stick with her regular sleep and eating schedule.

Her eyes were burning from focusing on her work. She could pass out at any second.

Jungkook had just arrived at their house with Taehyung, bags in their hands.

"Angel, we're home!"

"Okay!"

She stayed upstairs in the office. The two men looked at each other, wondering why she wasn't coming down the stairs.

Taehyung was the first one to go up the stairs to their big office at the top.

"Honey, are you okay?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"Mhm. Just working. Why?"

"You seem tired bub. Wanna take a break with us?"

"I can't Tae im sorry."

He slightly pouted and leaned on her back, loosely wrapping his arms around her neck. "But me and Kook wanna do something special for you.."

"I just need to finish this last thing okay?"

"How long will it take?"

"1 hour."

"Nope. That's it." Taehyung picked Y/n up to her surprise and sat her at the chair on the opposite side of the desk.

"Babe can you bring her some tea please!"

"One lavender tea coming up!"

"What are you doing? I need to do that assignment."

"I know baby. I will type for you just tell me what to type okay? And keep your eyes closed as much as you can. They're already worn out."

Y/n pouted and grumbled, crossing her arms when Jungkook came into the room with a sippy cup filled with warm tea.

"Drink up princess~"

Sorry its short major case of writers block TvT