Vkook x Female Reader PT. 1

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Two littles happily jumped on Taehyung's bed, waking him up in seconds.

He wrapped his arms around them and pulled them towards him, enveloping them in his warmth.

They calmed down and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy! Wat we gon do today?!" Jungkook happily exclaimed.

Y/n nodded in agreement and their caregiver cooed.

"How about we go buy some stuff and then daddy has a big surprise for you two after!"

Jungkook and y/n gasped and squealed, hugging each other tight.

They couldn't afford little stuff due to their salaries being so low but now since Taehyung and Jungkook were at better jobs they were able to afford some luxuries.

Y/n jumped off her daddy's bed and ran to the room she and Jungkook shared when they were little.

She made her bed and quietly hummed as she was choosing what to wear.

She decided to wear a pretty pink dress with sparkles and tried to tie a white bow with a ribbon around her waist but she just did her best and let the big silky bow droop down a bit.

Jungkook had put on a red shirt with some overalls and tried to grab his monkey stuffie that was on top of the closet.

Taehyung helped him up once he was done getting ready and kneeled down to y/n's level.

She hid her mouth and cheeks with her fists and madly blushed.

He smiled and took off her bow.

"You couldn't get it on tight enough baby?"

Y/n nodded and smiled when Taehyung tied it tight enough around her waist and fluffed the bow.

"You look so so so pwetty princess~"

Taehyung cooed and grabbed a box from the top of the closet and kneeled once again and opened it in front of y/n.

She gasped and stared at the tiaras.

Taehyung smiled widely and gently put the tiara on y/n's head.

Jungkook smiled as well and hugged his monkey stuffie.

They walked down the stairs and put on their shoes before leaving to the car.

Their daddy helped them into their car seats and he started the car.

They drove while listening to songs all of them happily sang to.

Jungkook lightly kicked his legs when they were approaching the store and y/n smiled.

"We're here~"