YoonJin x Non-Binary Reader

I stood at the counter on my knees, sneakily peaking at the cookie tray Papa had on the kitchen counter.

He was rolling the cookie dough into balls and flattening them out on the tray.

Yummy.

Bubbie walked in and I put a finger over my lips, telling him to be quiet.

He nodded and started to help Papa with the cookies.

After a few scoldings from Papa, he eventually got it right, rolling the dough and flattening it out just like Papa did.

Goo job bubbie.

I then realized that I could scare Papa like this. By jumping up and screaming.

The other batch were in the oven, heating up and baking just like Papa said.

The whole kitchen smelled like chocky chips.

It reminded me of the cookie stuffies bubbie gave to me.

Papa and Bubbie finished the cookie tray before sprinkling a bit of sprinkles on that batch.

Papa said I can only have one cookie a day.

He's a meanie.

I peeked a bit higher and Bubbie smiled when he noticed me.

I blushed and hid my face.

Papa left the kitchen to go potty and I crawled to Bubbie's leg, tugging on his pants.

He happily picked me up.

"Hi my little angel~"

I quietly squealed and he cooed.

"Gon have wots and wots of cookie bubbie!"

He nodded and kissied my cheek.

I giggled and he sat me on the counter.

Little did we know that he sat me on the biggie spoon in the bowl with the extra chocky chips and they all fell onto the ground.

I gasped and pointed at the floor.

Bubbie giggled and walked over them to get the broom.

But he slipped and lightly fell on the floor, also tipping the cookie dough over and spilling it on himself.

I giggled at him and Papa loudly gasped when he walked into the kitchen.

He scolded Bubbie which made me giggle wots and helped him up.

I pointed at Bubbie and squealed, "Timeout foh Bubbie!"

Papa nodded and giggled and took off Bubbie's cookie dough shirt before sitting him in the no no chair.

I giggled and squealed loudly.

"Can you help me pick this up love?"

I nodded and carefully hopped off the counter to give Papa the broom.

He swept the chocky chips off the floor and mopped the cookie dough.

I cleaned the counter and helped him put everything away.

He smiled and petted my head.

"Why don't you go tell Bubbie his timeout's over hm?"

I nodded and skipped over to Bubbie.

"Chu can be wit us now Bubbie"

He smiled and walked with me over to the kitchen where Papa had a plate of warm cookies ready.

I gasped and grabbed one with my hand, racing over to my little table that Bubbie and Papa bought for me 2 weeks ago.

They awed as I happily nibbled on the cookie.

I quietly burped and wiped the crumbs off my mouth with my sleeve when I finished.

I ran to Papa and jumped on him, hugging him tight.

"Thankie Papa! Thankie Bubbie!"

They kissed my head and smiled.

"You're welcome baby."