Namjin x Male Reader

Namjoon gently pushed you on the swings at the playground as Seokjin packed up all of your picnic stuff.

The sun was going down and you knew it would soon enough be your bedtime.

You slightly pouted when Namjoon stopped and got off the swings.

"Come on my prince." Seokjin smiled and held your hand, Namjoon taking the other.

As you walked home Jin and Namjoon would try to swing you in the air, giggling from your cuteness.

"How about you can have some ice cream when you get home?" You quickly nodded and smiled wide.

"Alright sounds like a plan!"

You tried to run home, but your two boyfriends said to stay with them or you could fall.

The thing you looked forward to the most was being in your true form of little space. Right now your age was 6-7. Older than you usually are because you're in public.

Seokjin and Namjoon said they would protect you, but they respected your decision.

While walking the last bit, you could tell something was up. Seokjin and Namjoon were mumbling stuff to each other.

You hugged Namjoon's leg to get his attention. He smiled down at you and ruffled your short hair. "Dont worry baby boy something happened at daddy and papa's work."

You blushed at them using the third person and smiled walking with the two again.

As Seokjin unlocked the door, Rapmon could be heard barking. You giggled and ran to him when the door opened. "Wapmon!" You petted his soft, white fur and kissed his head. He licked your hand. "He says thank you and I love you baby bear." Papa smiled

You gasped and squealed, "wove chu too wapmon!"

You and your papa giggled, giving Rapmon the spotlight.

Daddy went into the room with one of Papa's shirts and a pair of paw patrol underwear for you.

You crawled to the couch and climbed up next to him.

Your big boy clothes were discarded and replaced with very comfy clothes.

Papa placed you in your highchair and played with you as Daddy prepared your ice cream with all your favorite toppings. [Feel free to say what it is :)]

"Can I feed him hyung?" Papa asked.

"No Joon you'll break the bowl." Daddy laughed.

Papa pouted and went to your bedroom to get the bed and stuffies ready for bedtime.

Seokjin happily fed you your ice cream, making airplane noises. It wasn't a lot since it was almost bedtime.

It was finished quickly and Daddy carried you to your bedroom where Papa was.

You were still too insecure to sleep with them, so they let you sleep in the room at the end of the hall. Daddy and Papa were on the other end.

Papa gently pushed a green dinosaur paci in your mouth to which you melted from the feeling of sucking on it.

He scrunched his nose and made silly faces to make you giggle and distract you so Daddy could tuck you in with your favorite zebra stuffie, Mr. Nums.

Daddy named him that because you always chewed on his ear when you were the comfiest.

Papa caressed your cheek as Daddy softly hummed to one of the lullabies he wrote for you. Your eyes slowly closed, the comfort of sleep flowing around your body. You curled up into your sleeping position and softly breathed as they softly shushed you and rubbed your back.

"Love you baby boy~"

Two kisses were placed on your head before they left to their bedroom.

You woke up after hearing a loud creak coming from the closet.

Monsters!

You hid under the blankets, trying to reach for your toy flashlight on the bed rest.

You quickly turned on the light and shined it towards your closet. However, you didn't know that would make the situation worse. Many shadowy figures were spotted inside the closeted. You widened your eyes and screamed, hiding under the blankets again.

'P-Papa...D-D-Daddy..'

You cried out for the monsters not to hurt or eat you.

Footsteps were then heard, approaching you. You quickly covered your mouth and whimpered, hot tears rolling down your cheeks.

The blanket was gently lifted off your trembling body and you shined the light up to see Daddy with a small frown.

You latched onto him tightly and quickly babbled about the monsters, pointing to the closet.

"Shh...its okay sweetie..slow down...daddy's here"

"M-Monstew!" You yelled and pointed to the closet.

"Oh no! We gots to get rid of them."

You nodded with a little sniffle.

Daddy turned on the light and slowly tip toed towards the closet and put his finger over his lips.

You nodded and kept quiet.

Daddy jumped at the closet with you in his arms yelling, "RAWWWWRRR! IM THE BIG DADDYSAURUS AND I EAT MONSTERS."

You couldn't help giggling at him when he heavily stomped while rawring. He opened the closet and the monsters were gone!

"Yay!" You clapped your hands and squealed. Daddy kissed your cheek.

"How about you sleep with us tonight so Daddysaurus and Paparex can protect you hm?"

You smiled and nodded, taking Mr. Nums with you.

Dedicated to kpop_goblin