NamJin x Female Reader

Her cries could be heard throughout the apartment. Poor Y/n had been weeping all day and her clueless caregivers had no idea of what it could be.

"Shh...Oppa's here doll..." Jin whispered as he lightly bounced her in his arms while patting her back, trying to help her sleep.

She only cried more and buried her face in his shoulder. Seokjin petted her hair and stayed still to see if it aided in calming her. It helped the vulnerable girl slowly fall asleep in his arms.

Seokjin placed her in the crib from their shared room and left, placing the baby monitor next to her.

"Anything?" Namjoon rubbed his boyfriends back.

"No. I just hope she can show or tell us soon."

"She will eventually hyung."

Namjoon held Jin in his arms and watched a movie. Seokijn obviously wasn't interested in the movie at all.

Namjoon fell asleep after a while which left Seokjin to sneak into their bedroom. He looked at Y/n's sleeping figure and pouted from the look of uncomfortableness on her face. He softly stroked her head, feeling the heat from it in an instant.

He lightly gasped and felt your forehead. "Poor thing has a fever..."

Jin knew just what to do. He got out some of her favorite Jello mix and made it how the packet specified. After doing so, he placed a small amount in a container and crushed an Aspirin, dropping the powder in and mixing it with the liquid Jello.

"Now just 30 minutes in the fridge and it'll be ready!"

Namjoon woke up to quiet hums across the house. He wiped the drool off of his cheek with a napkin and headed to the bedroom. Seokjin was in there with Y/n, slowly rocking her in his arms while she drank water from a baby bottle.

The younger male smiled at the sight and went over to kiss her head. Red covered her cheeks as she giddily squirmed in Jin's arms.

"Shh...calm down princess.."

She nodded and her eyes slowly drooped again from drowsiness. Namjoon cooed and softly scratched her hair, reeling her back into the dream world.

"Such a pretty girl~" Seokjin said as he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

Namjoon kissed Y/n's forehead before sleep took over the poor girl.

"Did you find out what was wrong?"

"Yeah. Poor thing was sick. She had a fever of 101⁰."

Namjoon widened his eyes and gasped. "Wow. How did you get her to take meds?"

"Jello." Seokjin smirked.

The younger chuckled as he carried Y/n to lay in her crib again.

"Good job baby boy." Namjoon kissed his boyfriend.

Jin blushed and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

Y/n woke up alone a few hours later. She squirmed in her crib and quietly sniffled. "D-Dada..."

After a few more minutes of quiet whines she started wailing. "D-D-Dada!" Hot tears ran down her cheeks.

Namjoon quickly walked into the room and picked up his crying little. He stroked her hair and lightly patted her back. "Shh...Dada's here..."

She calmed down and nibbled on his shirt, relaxing from his warmth.

"Its gonna be okay bubs. Everything will be okay."

Dedicated to AngelineTan613
Hope you liked it!