Taehyung x Non-Binary Reader

"Ready baby?"

You just whined and was close to crying again.

You were shy and quiet all the time. Taehyung knew that. But he still took you to his friend Namjoon's house.

You hid behind him, clinging onto his baggy formal shirt as you heard the door unlock and open.

"Taehyung! Nice to see you! And the little one?"

"They're here. Just a little shy. Where's Jiminie?"

"She's playing with her toys on the carpet."

She? Taehyung told you Namjoon was gay. Was he wrong?

Taehyung helped you inside the warm house and gave you your favorite stuffie.

"Jiminie's over there baby. Go play with her. TaeTae's gonna talk with Namjoon for a bit, okay?"

You nodded and walked to a soft beige carpet where a small boy sat with a pink bow in his hair.

He looked up and waved at you with a smile.

"Hi! M diminie! What your name an pwonouns?"

You smiled when he mentioned your pronouns, showing how much he cared.

You moved your stuffie up to your mouth to cover it and shyly said, "M Li/N. Pwonoun they an them. What about diminie?"

Jimin smiled and fixed his pretty bow. "She an hew."

You smiled and sat next to her.

"What Li/N favewit colow?"

"Can't decide." You giggled.

"Mine pink an owange!"

Both of you giggled at Jimin's excitement and played together for a few hours.

"Li/N. Come eat." Taehyung said, patting his lap for you to sit.

You happily plopped your bum on his leg and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich Namjoon made for you while Jimin ate some apple and banana slices.

"How have you been little Jiminie?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed your back.

"Weally good! Papa and me got some new cl-clothes and me found out who I am!"

Taehyung playfully gasped. "That's so great! So what is your gender Jiminie? It's fine if you don't wanna tell."

Jimin eyed Namjoon and the older gave him a reassuring smile.

"She identifies as a boy, but she likes girl pronouns and acting feminine but still likes being a boy and wearing boy clothes."

The two kept talking about it and other things while you and Jiminie just ate with you looking her bright bow every now and then.

After, you and Jiminie left the two caregivers to their conversation and sat on the carpet again, both of you yawning and stretching.

You instinctly scooted closer to Jiminie who was already laying on her side and cuddled her. She cuddled back and hummed from your warmth.

"Nigh nigh Li/N."

"Nigh diminie."