Chapter 48

The following morning came and Kamari was up with barely any sleep, while the twins were still asleep. They came to her apartment last night and listened to Kamari vent the whole time.

She walked out of her room and started to go into the kitchen until someone knocked at the door. She quickly walked to it to open it so they wouldn't knock again and wake the twins up. It was Quinton. He had a huge bouquet of flowers and a gift bag.

Kamari looked back at the twins who were still sleeping peacefully and then walked outside in the hall and shut the door behind her.

"Q-"

"Before you tell me to leave, I just wanna say that I'm really sorry. I was wrong to put my hands on you like that. I was upset", Quinton said.

"Just you putting your hands on me? Not the whole controlling part where you tried to dictate who I can and who I can't hang out with and when I can or can't break up with you?", Kamari asked.

Quinton looked down.

"I accept your apology Quinton but until you learn how to change then we can't be together", Kamari said.

Quinton looked at her.

"But I'm trying", Quinton said. "I'm trying"

"I get it and I know you are but I think you need to work on yourself before you get in another relationship", Kamari said.

"The only relationship I wanna be in is with you", Quinton said.

Kamari shook her head.

"I can't do that I'm sorry...not anymore Q", Kamari said.

"I thought you loved me", Quinton said.

"I do...well I did. But if you can put your hands on me the way you did, you don't love me or care about me", Kamari said.

"I do care about you. I was pissed off and I still am. You aborted our baby without me even knowing...it's selfish", Quinton said.

"Another reason you should leave me alone", Kamari said.

Quinton shook his head.

"I can't take those flowers or that gift...and I can't take you back either", Kamari said.

"Mari, come on. Don't do this. I start being more calm about things. I won't hurt you again. I'm really really really sorry", Quinton said.

Kamari shook her head.

"Please. I promise. I- I realized I haven't been letting you voice your opinion and for now on I will. I feel like you got rid of the baby because you were scared. You were scared for me to be its father and I'm sorry I made you feel that way", Quinton said.

"Quinton I just think that I shouldn't have dated you for the jump, okay. We're on the same label and we'll...it's bad for business", Kamari said.

"But it wasn't that bad for us. Look I know I can be a hand full but I wasn't at first...I was kind and patient...I showed you the upmost respect. It's just that I'm stressed out. Yea the money and the fame is good but sometimes I just wish I was treated like a normal person and not have everything I do, on social media...I guess I put that stress out on you and I'm sorry", Quinton said.