Chapter 13

It's been a couple of months since the album release party and Kamari has been getting a lot of hype and more attention. It's been hard for her to actually go out in public sometimes.

The girl Symone, from the party, and Kamari have been hanging out often and have became pretty cool. Because of what happened with Ciara, she kept her guard up. Symone seem like a genuine person to her though.

Currently, Kamari, Hope and Faith were practicing for a performance that Kamari had coming up.

"You girls are doing good", the choreography said. "Usually the first dance practice is all over the place for new artists"

"I'll I've been dancing since I was like 6", Kamari said.

"Same here", Hope and Faith said.

"Well let's take a break and start from the top in about 30 minutes", he said.

"Alright", Kamari replied.

He walked out of the dance studio to take a phone call.

"Thank you guys again for dance for me. I really appreciate it. I honestly don't know if I'd find anyone better than you guys", Kamari said.

"Aww, you're welcome hun", Hope said.

"Just don't forget about me when you start getting offers to dance for other people",Kamari said.

"Girl, unless it's Beyoncé. We aren't dancing for nobody else", Faith said.

Kamari chuckles. "Well I'm not going to preform all of the time. Unless it's time and I was thinking about doing that after my second album", she says. "Y'all gotta get paid"

"Yea, but it wouldn't feel right dancing with anyone else. Besides, we have another job we will always have money", Faith said.

Kamari smiles a little.

Hope looks to the side and saw Quinton walk in.

"Boyfriend at 2 o'clock", Hope said.

Kamari looked at Quinton then quickly looked at Hope. "That is not my boyfriend", she said.

Quinton came up behind her and tickled her sides. "I know you saw me", he said.

Kamari started laughing a little and grabbed his hands and turned to face him.

Hope and Faith smirked at each other.

"You know that's my most ticklish spot", Kamari said.

"Good", he said. "What you doing tonight?"

"Well I was going to rent a movie and-"

"And yea no. You wanna go to a party tonight? I got invited and I can bring two people so I thought why not ask you", he said.

"She'll love to come", Faith said.

"Emphasis on love", Hope said.

Quinton chuckled.

"Quinton it's so last min-"

"Excuse us for a second", Faith said as she pulled Kamari to the side.

"Girl, you better go with him", Faith said.

"You know I'm not really the party type", Kamari said.

"Yet when you go, you're the life of the party", Hope said.

"Lately, you too have been getting close and I can see the way he talks to you and looks at you. He likes you. I think you're starting to like him too", Faith said.