Chapter 10

It's been a couple of weeks since Quinton and Kamari's song was released. It was playing on the radio and it was getting a lot of streams.

They were currently about to start filming the video for the song. Kamari got Hope, Faith and her brothers to be in the video. The video was going to chill, yet fun. (It was the music video Slide by H.E.R. ft YG)

Quinton walked over to Kamari. "Those twins are crazy. Well the one in the blue is", Quinton said he said with a smile.

"Yea thats Faith for you", Kamari said with a chuckle. She was sitting in a blue car. (The one that's in the video)

"You seem to be in a better mood", Quinton said.

"I am", Kamari said.

Quinton leans against the car.

"You look nice", Kamari said.

"Thank you. You look good too", Quinton said.

"Thanks", Kamari said with a smile. "I try"

Quinton chuckles.

Over the weeks, Quinton and Kamari got a little closer. They connected and had a good vibe between each other and they were both the youngest.

Parker walks over to him.

"What's good young blood?", Parker said.

"What's up bruh", Quinton said.

"You tryna holla at my sister?", Parker asked.

"Parker don't start", Kamari said.

Quinton chuckled. "Nah man we just talking", he said.

"What's so funny?", Parker asked. "Cause I see you out here in these streets and let me tell you something. My sister ain't one of them little hoes you be fooling with"

"Parker, bye. For real", Kamari said.

"I'm watching you", Parker said to Quinton.

Parker looked Quinton up and down then walked away.

"Sorry about that", Kamari said.

"It's cool. Boy don't play about his sister. I get it", Quinton said. "I mean you don't think I'm tryna flirt with you, do you?"

"Nah", Kamari replied. "

"Kamari you ready for you scene?", the director asked.

"Yea", Kamari replied as she put her glasses on

"Alright", the director said before he walked to go sit down.

"See you later", Quinton said.

"See you", Kamari said.

Quinton walked away.

Later on that evening they were done with shoot the video. They just had to wait for it to be edited before it releases.

Kamari was currently, taking some of her things to her new apartment across town. That's when she saw Malik's car pull up.

Kamari sighed.

Malik got out the car wand walked to her.

"Hey", he said.

"For three weeks, I've been coming to terms with things. If this is about us dating then you need to leave", Kamari said.

"...I just wanted to say that I heard your new song. Trust and Believe and um you're right. I blew it. No amount of apologies can fix that", Malik said.