Congratulations

Delilah pov.

I gasped and covered my face.

His eyes were filled with love. "Yes!" I said and jumped into his arms. I hugged Damon as he lifted me into his arms.

"I've been waiting so long for this moment De." Damon said and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

I opened my eyes and pulled away when I heard clapping. Everyone who lives in the house, guards, our maids and the bodyguards, were clapping. The new maid was burning holes into me.

She looked mad. Her eyes filled with hatred. I turned my head back to Damon and kissed him hard. He set me down and pulled my hand to him.

I watched as he slid the ring on my finger and kissed the top of my hand. "I love you." Damon said and pulled me into a hug.

Tears filled my eyes as we hugged. One slid down my face as I smiled. I never thought I would get married. To a man who actually wanted me. I buried my face in his shirt and breathed in his scent.

"Alright. Everyone here shall help with the wedding. It will be held here in the garden while Richie will take Delilah out for her dress and I'll go out for my suit. Everyone is invited for who lives in the house. Let's have a celebration!" Damon said and clapped his hands. I wrapped my hand around his arm as we began to walk inside.

We went to the bedroom and closed the door. Damon grabbed me by my waist and lifted me into the bed. He climbed above me and held himself up with his elbows to keep from crushing me.

I cupped his face and kissed him deeply. My heart felt full. From everything that has happened. From my parents to Ma.

She lived a good life and I wish I could've done better for her. I thought.

Damon reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head. I pulled off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He left a lingering kiss on my lips before pulling away. And standing up.

I leaned back onto the bed. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't wet.

I let Damon climb above me and rub my clit. I gripped the bedsheets as he pulled away and pushed my soaked panties aside. He pushed a finger into me, just swirling it.

I shut my eyes and let out a small whimper. He began to thrust his finger in and out of my pussy. I gripped his neck in one hand and the sheets in the other.

I rocked my hips against his fingers and he went faster.

All of a sudden, the door opened. I gasped and pulled the blankets over my body. Damon pulled the blanket over his cock and glared at the new maid. She had a strange look on her face.

My face turned red as I covered my face behind the blanket.

"Is there any reason why you just walked in without knocking, knowing we are busy and have that look on you're face?" Damon said and crossed his arms, his muscles flexing.

"There was a small fire in the kitchen and I felt like it was an emergency and if something bad were to happen..." She trailed off and picked at her skirt.

She glared at me before walking in the bedroom a little more. I shuffled behind Damon and hid behind him as she stood there.

"Look. I don't have time for this. Leave the room please." He said and pointed to the door. She scoffed and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

"Maybe having her on the team is a bad idea. I'll think about this. But I can't help but feel like something is going on. I'll go check to see about this 'fire' she's talking about." Damon said and got up. He looked for his boxers and put them back on.

"What's her name? The new maid." I asked curiously to take my mind off of that just happened. He buttoned up his shirt and pulled his pants on before looking over to me.

"Shannon." He said and walked out. I picked up my clothes and pulled them back on and sat back into the bed. I ran a hand through my hair before pushing down my skirt.

I can't believe she walked in like that. And then sat there and glared at me. There is something up with her. I might want to look into her records. Just to see what job she use to have before this.

I'll definitely have to keep and eye on her. But and eye on myself because of what's happening. I mean, jeez I'm practically blind here and I could still see the look on her face.

It's kind of sad the way she acts around us. Like she's jealous or something. I can't handle her and everything else going on.

A wedding and a funeral to plan for two different people. I huffed and laid back onto the bed. I stared at the light. There is something wrong here. I can feel it.

I looked out the window to see the garden. My flowers swayed in the wind. Different varieties of colors to show. All took months to make perfect. All I chose out myself.

Gardening is something I always wanted to do. When I was little, my mom would choose flowers and places to plant them. It took years to figure out. And even then Ma was always there to help me through it.

A tear slipped down my face. Thinking about it. More tears slipped down my face. I let out a sob and sat up. She was the only person I truly depended on. She was my only one. And to leave the earth like this.

When I needed her, she was always there. And now she's gone. I won't ever be able to hear her laugh, or feel her hugs. I'll never have this again. She's gone forever.

I got off the bed and kneeled to the ground and covered my face with my hands. "Why did you leave me Ma..." I sobbed and released all of the sadness I held onto. "You're gone. I won't ever be able to see you again. Please don't leave me. I loved you." I cried and curled my hands into my hair. It hurt so much and now I only hurt worse.