Hope

Damon pov.

All I heard was a crash. My body wouldn't move. Something was injected into my arm before I was dragged out of bed. I heard yelling and screaming as my eyes managed to open. I was being pulled out of the now broken glass door. I could see Delilah running to me. She jumped into the back of the truck at which I laid in.

She tackled one of the men out of the back and began to beat him.

That was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

---

When I woke up, I could see that I was in a bed. Silk covers. I got up only to be pushed down again by a woman.

She leaned down and got in my face. I grabbed her throat and threw her off me. My muscles flexing.

She got up and threw her hair back.

"Look I know you're scared but I promise you- you're going to love me soon. Just wait." She said and walked out before two men came in.

They grabbed me and threw my body off the bed before starting to beat me. I grabbed one of the men's ankle and twisted it. I hit his knee hard. I got up and grabbed the other man by the neck and started to choke him out. I watched as he struggled to breathe.

The other came and wrapped his hands around my neck and jerked me back. I fell off the man and gasped for air as he started to kick me. I wrapped myself in a ball to keep myself from critical hits.

The other joined in and did the same. The hits soon died down before stopping all together. I opened my eyes to see them fixing their ties and walking out.

I curled up and started to cry. Why me? Tears dripped down my face as that was the only thing I could do.

I got back up and walked around the room. There was a small window, a room that lead to a bathroom and a closet. I checked the bathroom for anything I could use as a weapon. There was toothbrushes and toothpaste. A razor and shaving cream too.

I picked up the razor and examined the blade. This can be a weapon. I set it down and wiped my face. I left and opened the closet. There was clothes and towels. I sighed and walked out and tried the front door that they came from.

Locked.

I went and sat on the bed and stared at the wall. What did I ever do to them? Literally nothing. I haven't ever see these people anyways.

It doesn't look like it matters anyways. I'm going to be awhile. Delilah would always know what to do. She always had a plan. A plant that works most of the time.

I laughed and laid back onto the sheets and stared at the wall. A TV was sitting at the front of the wall. I quickly sat up and ran to it. I flicked it on and looked at the news. Nothing. Nothing about me at least.

I stared at the screen. Hoping that something would come up. I don't know how long I've been here but it won't be long.

I hope.

---

It was all nice and dark outside when the door opened. Another man was pushed in. He had a weird outfit on. Food was carried in after. The door slammed, leaving me and the man alone.

"Who the fuck are you?" He spat.

I glared at him before answering.

"I don't know Sherlock why don't you help me find out?" I said and cracked my knuckles.

He laughed. "Chill out." He said and pulled his shirt off before walking into the bathroom. I followed. He stared at me.

"Oh I guess you don't really know do you?" I shook my head. He ran a hand through his hair and shut the door on me. I could hear the shower running. I sighed again and went and sat back on the bed.

I sat laid on the bed and covered my bruising body with the covers. The door opened and something was thrown in before the door shut. I didn't bother turning my head and looking. I waited for the door to open. A few minutes later, it opened and that same man walked back out.

He went to it.

"Nice." He said. I turned to see it was a set of games. I saw uno, monopoly, life, playing cards, and puzzles.

I turned back and stared at the wall. It was the only thing that seemed interesting to me. I could feel the tears coming although I didn't even think about her.

All of our memories came rushing back. I let in a deep breath and tried to compress my tears.

They all seemed to slip. I let out a sob and covered my face with the blanket.

"I'm so fucking weak." I mumbled and wiped the tears off my face. The blankets were pulled from me. I saw him sitting at the end of the bed shirtless.

"Look it's going to be fine. Sooner or later, we'll get outta here. But I have to start helping you learn some tricks. But call me Isaiah." He said.

I nodded. "Damon." I said. He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

Why do people have to be so kind? "What kind of tricks?" I asked and removed the covers from my body.

"Pole dancing. I'm sure that's why you're here. Unless they have something else for you but I doubt it. The way you're built, I see why they would choose you." He said and got up. My eyes widened. "Pole dancing?"

I backed up. Isaiah nodded. I watched him dig through the box and pull out uno.

I watched him pat the floor across from him. I sniffled and got up off the bed and sat across from him.

"Why are we playing uno? We could be making a plan to escape." I said. He passed out the cards.

"Because I've tried to escape once." I watched him turn around to see lashes on his back. They didn't look fresh but actually looked very old.

"I had thought that maybe if I seduced the woman who comes in here, maybe I could get away. The house was easy to leave. But it's the place where to go. We are in the middle of no where. And when we go to the clubs, they take us a day before so we can't leave. At that point I just gave up. I had gotten thirty licks for that one." Isaiah said.

He turned back around and set a card down. I played one.

We went back and forth. "Uno." I said. He smirked before placing a +4.

"Aww man. C'mon." I said and drew them. A smile found it's way across my face.

"I can tell you this. All we need is a good plan and then we might be able to get out alive. You got someone coming for you?" Isaiah asked.

I scanned for my ring. It was still there. "Yeah. My wife. She is so nice. I miss her already. I don't know if she's coming for me. I would believe she is. But I don't even know where I am." I said and placed another card.

In a quick swift move he threw down two cards. "Uno. Uno out."

---

I'm really sorry about the late update! But I should be free to began posting again.