Visitor

Delilah pov.

I could hear Damon calling my name.

"Hey Delilah... I need to talk to you." I heard him say from the living room.

"Okay baby." I said and bounced down the hallway. He had a drink in his hand and a look on his face that I couldn't recognize.

"Come sit." He said and pointed to the seat away from him. I frowned and sat down.

"What's going on?" I asked and crossed my arms. He looked to the kitchen and a woman came out. She had the prettiest blonde hair and green eyes.

She sat next to him and placed her hand on his thigh. A shocked expression spread across my face. She kissed his lips. She grope his leg. I could only watch.

My body froze as I could no longer move. They kissed each other I tried to move. I tried to scream for them to stop.

Nothing was moving but them.

She grabbed his pants and began to pull them off. He smirked against her lips and helped. She took his boxers off and ran her hand against his length before crawled face first. She kneeled and licked his tip.

He groaned and threw his head back. She looked me straight in the eye before saying one word.

"Someone."

I bolted awake. Sweat dripped off my face and onto the blanket beside me. I replayed the dream I just had. I looked at Damon. He was sleeping peacefully.

Nobody. She said nobody.

I got up and went to the bookshelf. I searched in the darkness for a book my finger brushed along it and I pulled it off the shelf.

I opened the door and slammed it on my way out. I grabbed a water bottle, a blanket and walked outside onto the front porch. I sat down and opened the book. I placed the blanket over my lap and the water bottle down on the table beside me.

I stared at the rising sun for a second before opening the book and scanning the pages. I read along every word. Every word made me think more and more about my dream.

I flipped page after page. I heard a door creak open the before the door opened. Richie came outside with sweatpants on only.

He sat in the chair beside mine and looked out into the woods. A gun poked out of his pocket. I tossed him the water bottle as I continued to scan.

Each page made my heart jump even more. It was a few words I was looking for.

"Thanks." His deep voice said. I nodded and flipped another page. The words were highlighted.

If you have frequent cheating dreams, it may be because you feel insecure about your relationship or fear that your partner will find someone "better." ... If so, it might explain why your worries manifest as cheating dreams at night. It isn't easy to admit insecurities, much less talk about cheating.

This is why I had this dream, but where did the word come from... I thought. Suspicion began to fill my head.

There is no way he is cheating on me. I will not believe something so silly.