Wedding Day

Delilah pov.

I woke up to Damon running his hands through my messy hair. I was laying on my side.

I sat up and yawned. I pushed a hand through my hair before looking to him.

Something seems off with him...

"Are you okay babe?" I asked. A simple nod only came from him.

"Yeah just thinking." He said and smirked.

"Oh, about what?" I whispered, and crawled into his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared into his eyes. They held a lie.

He's lying to me. "Hmm, babe you know you don't have to lie to me right?" I asked and kissed his lips.

A 'mhm' came from him. I bit his lip and grabbed his hair and pulled his head back a bit, with his lip between my teeth.

I looked into his eyes again. Emotionless. I let go and pushed him back so I was on his lap.

I pushed a hand on his bare chest.

"Don't lie to me. Because I know when you lie, and when you lie, it don't end well babe. You know that." I said. I leaned down and trailed my finger down his chest to his stomach.

I ran it along the scabbing wound. I trailed it down so it was between us.

I waited for him to answer but nothing came from him. I lifted my body up and grabbed his hardened cock.

A smirk came from my face as I watched his reaction.

"Pfft- fine. I was thinking about my father. That's all." Damon said and turned his head. I let go and sat back down, his head shot towards me.

"Mhm. Now let's get ready for our wedding. I'm excited." I whispered. I know that whispering always gets him. And biting his lip is my favorite thing to do. Kinky or not.

I climbed off of him and went to the closet. I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

He went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my head before pulling the box out from under our bed. I peeked inside to see that my dress was still neatly folded.

I closed it tightly when Damon came back out with two toothbrushes, coated in toothpaste.

"Is this your way of telling me that my breath stinks?" I asked and grabbed the toothbrush before sticking it into my mouth.

He shook his head before going into the closet and grabbing a suit and holding it up.

I watched him slip it on. I looked away and went into the bathroom to spit out my toothpaste. I looked at my reflection.

"Damn... Lookin' ugly as hell." I said and grabbed my brush.

I ran it through my long tangles. "Ah sh-" A hand grabbed my waist.

I looked to see Damon sliding his watch on. I sighed and handed him the brush.

A satisfied look on his face told be what he was going to do.