Vacation Time!

Delilah pov.

I was shoving clothing into my duffel bag when dad came in.

He knocked twice and opened the door. He had a plate in his hands.

"Hey. I figured you're hungry, so I brought some grilled cheese. I know you liked it when I made them for you." Dad said and smiled.

I stopped shoving clothes and gently took the plate. I sat on the bed and picked one up.

"Thank you. I'm really excited for our vacation." I said and took a bite out of the soft bread.

The cheese melted in my mouth as I took another bite. I set the plate down and wiped my hands on my shorts.

I picked up a few more shirts and shoved them into my bag before zipping it up.

Before I could lift it, dad took it from me.

"You're pregnant. I got this." He said and pulled the bag over his shoulder. I smiled and followed him out of the bedroom.

Cool air whipped my body. There was a fan in the hallway.

I followed Dad outside. He opened his car door and gently placed my bag in the backseat.

Damon was standing by the counter with his eyes on me.

"I hope you have fun." He said and came towards me. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

"Promise you'll come back to me, alright." Damon said and kissed my cheek. "I will. I promise." I said.

"You ready to go?" Dad asked me. I turned around and nodded. I followed him to the front door before turning to look at Damon one more time.

"I love you," I whispered and went outside, closing the door behind me.

We walked to the truck and got in.

I sat back and buckled myself before looking out the window. Damon was standing outside now. He waved and blew me a kiss.

I blew one back and waved. Dad closed the door and started the truck.

"You ready?" He asked me. "Yeah. I am." I responded and watched as we left the driveway.

I stared into space as my mind soon became occupied.

"I need you. I need you so much." I whispered to Damon as he was kissing down my neck. I had a tight grip around his.

"I love you Delilah." He said and kissed my lips. My eyes automatically closed as I kissed him back. My hands thrusted into his hair as we made out. My legs were lifted beside his hips.

I pulled back for some air. Before I could take another breath, he started kissing me again.

He grabbed my waist and pulled my body to the end of the couch. I felt him reach for my shirt. I pulled it off and pulled my shorts off too.

"God you're so gorgeous. I can't believe I have you all to myself," Damon said and kissed me again. I grabbed his arms and pulled his body closer to mine.

"Please. I need you so much." I whispered and wrapped my hands around his neck.

He reached for m-

"What's on your mind?" Dad asked. He pulled me from my daydream.

"Nothing. Just thinking about how much fun we're going to have." I responded and looked out the window.